𝙾𝚑 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 (𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗)

𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚉𝚎𝚔𝚎
𝚆𝙲: 𝟻𝚔
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆!!!!! 𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝙶𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, (𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏-𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗) 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝!!!!

𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚉𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚆𝙲: 𝟻𝚔𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆!!!!! 𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝙶𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚛�...

----------------------------------------------------

It was a rainy day in Seattle, not the gloomy, depressing rain–matter of fact it was going to be a good day. Your boyfriend was getting out of jail after being locked up for a little over a year. He was getting out on good behavior,  which came as a surprise to you and his brother.

How did things end up this way?

When you met Eren, he was an.....outgoing, doing-flips-off-balconies-into-the-pool person. You hated that type of reckless behavior, still do. But his charm was too strong for you to ignore. Yes he might've been drunk the times he sat down and talked to you–and yes he most likely used the same technique on 10 other girls, but he always came back around to you.

You were never proud of his track record.

Fighting, DUI's, illegal possession of weapons–the list goes on and on. You got into many arguments with him about it. Him yelling about how he would change eventually and that you needed to "chill off of him." But the day he didn't listen–was the day it caught up to him.

Drunk driving, killed 3.

Guilt couldn't even cover the emotion you were feeling. You were devastated. Hours before you screaming at him–begging him to ride out his drunkenness at home. But everything had to go Erens way, and you didn't think to fight harder to keep him home. You were also afraid of him at times. He never put his hands on you in anger, but you were no stranger to his threats and degrading.

No visits, no calls. You wouldn't give him that pity while he was in jail. He didn't listen to you, and his punishment was going to be not hearing from you. That is if he even cared about you.

During that time you had become very close friends with his brother, Zeke. Zeke was the complete opposite of his younger brother. He got his masters at Pepperdine before moving to Seattle to become a biologist. He liked the environment in Washington, half of his love for the state coming from the Twilight saga. Nerd.

When he heard the news, he wasted no time in coming over to comfort you. Holding you in his arms as you sobbed. You blamed yourself for not doing more, for such a long time.