𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 - 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Tw// Mentions of execution
---

Tw// Mentions of execution---

---

"Hello...Hello?!"

You shook your head and stared ahead at a blond haired boy with blue eyes. He got on one knee and grabbed your shoulders. "What are you doing out here alone?!" He half scolded. You looked around to see yourself sitting against the tree. You had no idea where you were or what happened.

"Huh?" You responded. The sound of horses approaching grabbed the attention of you and the boy. "Arlert! What are you doing?" You felt the boy go stiff at the monotone voice. "Captain I found someone..."

The raven haired man jumped off his horse and approached you two. "What are you doing outside of the walls?" You looked between the two of them and frowned. "What walls?" The man and boy exchanged looks and the man then sighed. "She must not be from where we are...we need to take her somewhere safe for now."

"Yes sir!" The boy stood up and extended his hand towards you. "Armin...Armin Arlert."

"Y/N L/N." You could see a hint of pink covering the boys cheeks. "I'm glad you're okay...it's not safe out here." Armin guided you towards his own horse. "You'll have to hold on tight so you won't fall off if we encounter a titan."

"Titan...you mean those giants?" You asked. Armin nodded and nervously chuckled. "We have to find where you are from...and get you back home."

You nodded and hopped on the horse. He then hopped on behind you and started riding. The further you two rode the group of green cape riders got bigger. "What is this race?" You asked. "Race...uh we are a group called the Survey Corps." You widened your eyes as you recognized the name. "The Survey Corps? The Scouts Regiment?" Armin nodded and smiled. "Does that mean you've heard of us before?"

You scratched the back of your head and looked up at the upcoming walls. "I only recognize the capes, they were strung against the trees back home." Armin abruptly stopped his horse and took out a notepad. "Did your home have lots of trees?" You nodded and smiled. "There were nice thick trees and we used the branches for walkways sometimes." Armin continued writing and you curiously turned around and watched him put the notepad away. Armin turned light pink and looked away. "I-I just want to help you get home. I'm interested in you- I MEAN! I- Uhm. I just...i'm curious!"

You giggled and yelped as the horse started again. "WEEEEEEE." You shouted. You were then shocked by the sudden darkness but you once again emerged to the other side of the wall.

"Wow!" Armin smiled and watched you in amazement. "I didn't think you would be this excited about a city within the walls."