001-New Girl Gone Wild.

Los Angeles, the home of some of the biggest celebrities: The Kardashian's, the Jenner's, Ariana Grande, and many, many more. But then you have the other half, the one percent. You have the streets, our drug dealers, the drug addicts, the parties, the jocks.

East Highland was the hell I called school, somewhere I would have to return to when the summer ended. I live alone with my fifteen year old sister, Avyanna. She can be a shithead but I love the fuck out of her. She's a good kid; Straight A's, she's on the cheer team. She's even best friends with the girls I hate the most, the girls I knew would be her downfall.

Rue Bennett was the worst out of all of them, I sold to her here and there whenever her drug dealer would cut her off. Money is money. I know selling to a bunch of kids is morally wrong, but I'm not killing them, the drugs are. And what they choose to do with those drugs is their choice.

Becoming a drug dealer wasn't ideal, but it makes money. It puts food in the cabinets, it puts clothes on my little sister's back, it's gonna send her to college some day. That's all I'm worried about; my little sister. I fear for her safety, she runs around with the town sluts so who knows what she's getting into when she's not home.

I don't want her turning into me, into a monster. That's the last thing I'd ever want for her.

I mean, if mom could see me now-see us now, she'd beat the fuck out of me and praise Avy. She's probably crying angel dust looking down at me right now, sitting with my uncle, figuring out my next move. I never met my dad, he's a dead beat. So Mouse, my uncle, was the closest thing I knew to it.

"You've been selling out fast, hope you're not digging into the supply," Mouses raspy voice became louder as he walked out of the back room, that's where I kept everything. It was stored, locked away where no one but him and I could get to it. "Nah, I've been trying to stay away from that shit. I'm sticking to weed, I don't want to rub off on Avyanna," He raised his eyebrows at me.

"She's a good kid, don't worry about her. I know you'd snap her neck if she ever laid a finger on a drug," Chuckling, I got up, taking the stack of money on the table and placing it in the safe in the back room. "I've gotta get ready for a party, need to make some more money,"

"That's the Hustle I like to see, Dutch,"

❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃

Mckays party was jumping, as expected. My best friend really knew how to throw one after all. He was off with Cassie somewhere while Nate and I were in the kitchen, he was drinking his thoughts away staring down Maddy and some dude. He was always possessive. Not only over Maddy, but me too. I never understood it either, they were practically in love, they were toxic.

Nate stepped away outside, probably going to go beat the shit out the kid. This left me by myself, causing business to finally start. Rando's came up to me here and there asking for pills, weed, and many other hard drugs.

I needed a smoke break, and as if on queue, I saw Rue walking to the backyard and sitting with Fezco. He sells for Mouse, that's the only reason I know his name. That and the fact that we live in the same apartment complex, we've shared a few words but each time they were laced with venom.

My body plopped down on the couch next to her, taking the spliff she was about to hand him and placing it in between my lips. "Thank you for your payment,"

"Come on now bruh, you owe me a hundred-twenty bucks," I stifled a laugh. "I didn't know Mouse let us front people," He glared at me for a second before returning his eyes back to the brown-haired girl. "My bad man, I forgot," She took the spliff from me and handed it to him.

"To be honest with you, your whole drug shit got me feeling uneasy," He was right, after her OD, it was bringing too much heat towards us and Mouse. "Come on, don't go soft on me Fez,"

"Nah, I'm not. It's just that... I like you... I missed you, bruh, like that shit at the beginning of the summer had me scared as fuck," I decided now was my time to leave, I got up and made my way inside, pouring myself a drink. A few minutes later, Nate came in, ears practically fuming steam.

He poured himself a few shots all the while throwing glasses that shattered the moment they made impact with the floor. "Dude, fuck is up your ass?" I plopped myself on the counter, an amused smile plastered on my face. "Get the fuck out of here! Get the fuck out of the kitchen!" His anger never phased me, I've dealt with him for way too long. And to be honest, I was the only one who could ever get him to calm down.

A girl with blonde hair caught my attention, and she seemed to catch his too. I jumped down from the counter slowly making my way over to her. I eyed her like she was my prey, looking her up and down. Her eyes were focused on Jacobs, she had doe eyes that were way too wide.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Nate stocked over to her. Only God knows how this would end. "Who are you?" He was clearly drunk and pissed off at Maddy, he shouldn't take it out on this random ass bitch. But, I would love to see how this ends.

"I'm Jules, I'm a friend of-"

"-Your a friend of...You're a friend of who's? Cause you're not my friend, who are you friends with Jules?" I knew this was going to get out of hand, it always did when Nate was angry. "Do you guys know who the fuck this is? Does anybody know who the fuck this is? Dutch, Do you know who this girl is?"

Nate eyed me, waiting for an answer. "Nah, never seen the bitch in my life,"

"So does anybody know who the fuck Jules is?! Anyone at all?! So who are you?" I knew I should've stopped him, but I knew better than that. "I'm just minding my business, I'm not trying to start anything," She looked scared, and while I felt bad for her, she should've asked around about him.

"Nobody that looks like you is minding their own fucking business,I know what you are...yeah, I see you. So what do you want, Huh? You want some fucking attention, cause I'll give you some fucking attention," My hand reached for the strap in my back waistband, I had zero idea how this was gonna go.

"Does anybody here friends with Jules? Anyone? Does anybody know who the fuck this bitch is? Somebody better speak up or this bitch is gonna get fucked up!"

The girl had some balls picking up the knife like she did, Nate backed off but I stood where I was once before. "You wanna fucking hurt me?! Back the fuck up, what the fuck is your problem?!"

"Put the fucking knife down, it was a joke," She slit her arm, not enough to die, but there was already a lot of blood. My hand squeezed the gun in my waistband as I pulled it out, making everyone gasp. "You're a fucking psycho, I suggest you get the fuck out of here before you become another body I earn," Pushing the hair out of my face, I let her take a peak at the three tear drops near my left eye. She did as told, smiling though. She was crazy as hell. "By the way, I'm Jules," As she walked out, I saw Rue run after her. Of course she would.

"Come the fuck on before you get god knows what fucking STD from that bitch," Grabbing Nate's hand, I dragged him to one of the bathrooms. I made him sit down and found a towel, wetting it and wiping the blood off his shoulder.

"Real fuckin smart dipshit," He glared at me, his fists balling up and knuckles turning white. "You put your hands on me and you'll never see the light of day again."

His grip slowly loosened as he realized his actions. "Since when did you have a gun?" His eyes glanced at the glock that sat on the counter. "I been had that, It's not nobody's business to know what I do and don't possess,"

He stood up, now towering over me. I grabbed my gun and put the safety on, putting it back in my waistband. "I gotta go, I told Ash I'd bring him some food after the party,"

❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃