017-Eyes Don't Lie.

I never accepted hand outs, I've always been independent, even when my mom was around. I tended to do things on my own, never wanting to rely on another person. I barely even relied on Mouse for things, ai never asked for anything unless I really needed it. Otherwise, I found a way to get It on my own.

 So, the fact that tutoring was going good was odd. Having Amiir around was a breath of fresh air. We had much more in common than I would've thought. We hang out a lot so I'm either at school, or with Amiir now. And when I am home, I'm usually sleep. 

 Today we were going out to get food and do a tutoring session. We walked in, sitting down and placing our things on the table in front of us. "So how about we start with Forensics since it's your worst subject," I rolled my eyes at the boy. "That's very hurtful, Miir Miir," 

 "I'm sorry, but we both know it's very true," Groaning, I pulled my computer out of my bag and he did the same. "Okay, what do you have to do?" He asked. "I have to write a paper on a famous murder or murderer. I was thinking the Black Dahlia Case?" His eyes widened as a smile crept on to his face. "Perfect, I know a lot about that case so it should be easy. I can help you take notes and we can start your draft." 

 ❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃

Hours of work later and we were almost finished with my paper. "we can take a break, we've been working nonstop," We both diverted our eyes to the clock on the wall behind me. "I think we should turn in, we can finish tomorrow during my lunch period if you're able to come in," He gave a small smile, "I am, I'm student teaching for the next month or two," 

 "That's cool, but fair warning, Nate Jacobs is a piece of work," He chuckled, "Oh trust me, he's had a few words about me tutoring you, is he your boyfriend?" I quickly shook my head. "No, he's my best friend. Him and Mckay, you've probably seen him at your campus while he was checking it out," 

 "I know Mckay, I've been to a few parties with him. We have mutual friends," 

 As we were walking, we secretly watched two people who were arguing on the opposite sidewalk. They were talking something about their relationship. "Trouble in paradise?" Amiir began mocking them, and my stomach hurt so much from laughing. "Actually, I just realized I don't have a car, I'll have to call Nate-"

 "-It's fine, I can give you a ride," I stood there for a second, because why is he so nice? We just met a week ago. "Um... Thanks, for everything actually. You've been helping a lot, my grades would've dropped without you," Leading me to the car, he opened the door for me and I got in. 

 "I assume you're not the type of person who gets treated like this? You seem really shocked by everything I've done lately," I gave a small shrug. "I don't know, life is kind of like that. Theres good people, okay people, and bad people. You're okay so far," 

 ❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃

"Thanks for the ride, Miir," As I grabbed my stuff, I felt his hand on my arm, making em sit up. I sat in shock as his lips collided with mine, and before I knew it, I had pushed him off. "I can't, I'm sorry," I hurriedly got out and went upstairs, entering the apartment. Ash stood next to the couch, staring at me. "Who's that?" He definitely saw. "That's my tutor,"

 "You kiss your tutor while with my brother?" I instantly placed my hand over his mouth. "I didn't kiss him, he kissed me and I pushed him off. And shut the fuck up because if Fez finds out he'll kill the fucker," 

 "I'll kill who exactly?" Ash and I froze as Fezco came from the back. "The server from the restaurant I was at was a dick, Its fine though," He nodded, heading to the kitchen. "You don't speak a word of this, okay?"