021-party favor.

"I heard you and Fezco got back together," It was my last day in this hell hole and, to no surprise, I was being interrogated by everyone I knew. "Why do you guys have to do this right now? Couldnt have waited until later tonight?" They all raised their eyebrows at me. "What's tonight again?" 

 "It's my early graduation party! How could you all forget?" Scratching the back of their necks, I rolled my eyes. "Just make sure you show up or I'm gonna look dumb not having my friends there,"

 "Three O'clock, Nate and Maddie," My eyes scanned the hallway before landing on the toxic couple. Nate looked at me, but I couldn't read his eyes. "I think he misses you, he just hasn't been the same since you two stopped talking,"

 "He should've thought about that before he let his bitch of a girlfriend trash talk me," They furrowed their eyebrows as I slammed my locker shut, heading to first period. 

 But of course, since I barely went to school anymore, I forgot that almost all my classes were with the brunette-haired boy. Our usual spots were next to each other, but I decided to sit next to some other girl. I chose not to speak to her when we were all told to partner up, I worked with myself instead. 

 I had wanted nothing to do with him, he couldn't even bring himself to apologize, nor make his cunt girlfriend do it either. He let his disrespect me, and he knows how I feel about respect. 

❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃

 By the time I got back home I was completely burned out, not even wanting to get everything ready for the party. It was going to be between Fezco's and I's apartments, but given the state of his grandma, we stuck with just mine. It would run throughout the complex and even down to the grass, meaning we'd eventually get the cops called on us but who cares? It's my graduation party. 

 "How was your last day of school?" Fez walked into his room, clearly irritated by something. "What's wrong?" He sighed, coming over and laying down on the bed with me. He engulfed himself in my arms and buried his head in my neck. 

 "I'm sorry about how I acted about you going to college, I already don't like you being away from me with high school. And I thought since you graduated early we'd have more time together. But colleges want you left and right, and who am I to take that away from you?"

 "I'm not gonna immediately go to college. I need at least wait until I'm twenty three, student aid is better at that age. So, we'll have all the time between then and now. But I do need a job, selling weed isn't going to last forever and I think we should get a place big enough for all of us,"

 He stared at me, as if he was trying to process what I said. "What?" I questioned, eyebrows furrowing as confusion washed over me. 

 "Nothing, I just didn't think you'd want to move in together is all," I scoffed, placing my hand on my chest. "And why wouldn't I? We're raising our siblings like their our own, and we stay at your place more than anything. It just makes more sense," 

 "Wanna look at places?" Nodding my head, he instantly took my MacBook out causing me to burst out laughing. "Oh, so you were prepared, huh? We'd need a four bedroom and at least two bathrooms," He nodded, typing in the search bar. 

 Since the party wasn't starting for another couple of hours, we spent our time arguing and falling in love with different homes. 

 "Wait! This one, I love it. It's perfect. We can have pets, it's big enough for all of us, it has a pool,"

 "-And it's over two grand a month, we can't drop that kind of bread on a house, Dom," Sighing, he shut the laptop, walking over to the closet. "Come on, it's your day, you gotta look good," He pulled out a dress I rarely ever wore. It was red and satin and hugged all of my curves. of course the only reason I rarely ever wore it out was because of Nate thinking it made me look like a slut. 

 But Nate wasn't around, he had no say in things anymore. I don't think he should've in the first place. I let him control me all because he was my best friend, but that's not an excuse either because Mckay never acted like that. 

 "We'll take about this later," Grabbing the dress I exited his room and went to the bathroom.

❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃