*A/N*

Okay, wow. So this book is done which means It'll go under revision eventually to be edited. When I edit, I might rewrite some things here and there so just look out for that but it won't be for a while since I want to focus on the COWYS series since this is now done. 

 I really hope you guys enjoyed it. I didn't want to give this super happy ending since not all stories have happy endings, sometimes the unexpected happens and there's nothing you can do about that. If this story was super depressing, I'm sorry. I just wanted to show how much addiction and mental health can change/ruin your life or make things rocky. I now always try to strive to give a more realistic view of those types of things. 

 A lot of my OC's are based on my own trauma and experiences so I mainly try to stick to things I know of. 

 I don't think there's going to be a second book to this though. This one book is enough on its own and tells a pretty good narrative in my opinion(which doesn't really matter lmao since you guys are the readers). 

 Also as I'm writing this, I'm in an argument in Youtube comments because a bunch of people doesn't understand the definition of racism and a bunch of other stuff. I'm not even gonna waste my time talking about it again, I just hate uneducated people so much. 

 Anyways, I hope you guys liked the book. Have a good day, Love ya!