012-Saoirse.

Appetence:
 (n.) An eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. 

 I was never the type of person for emotions. I didn't know how to process them, It was weird for me. From losing my mom and not having a dad, to becoming a junky and having to practically raise my little sister on my own, I needed to close myself off from feeling any kind of emotion. It was a setback for me because once I felt them, it was hard to shut them out again. 

 This time, things were different. Even though my current feelings were very confusing, I wanted to feel them, I needed to feel them. My heart was controlling everything for me, I wasn't thinking, but instead, I was doing. 

 I sat outside the back of the store with the ginger-haired boy. He was smoking a blunt while scrolling through his phone. I had been staring, maybe a little too long. But I admired every last one of his features. I watched how his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes crinkled whenever he'd hit the blunt, or how his teeth showed a little every time he laughed at his phone. He was beautiful. 

 "So, you think of anything for us to do tonight? I'm closing up soon and Avy's gonna be at the house with Ash. I don't want to hear them cackling in the next room again," He handed me the blunt, his fingers brushing against mine, making me shiver in response. "How about we... Yeah, I don't know to be honest. We could go for a walk and figure it out from there," He nodded, getting up and reaching his hand out which I gladly accepted. 

 "So, what you been up to? Staying clean I hope?" I playfully rolled my eyes, a small smile creeping up to my face. I caught myself though, instantly hiding it and looking ahead of me instead of at Fezco. He cared, he just didn't want to admit it to me. I knew him like the back of my hand, I had studied him like a book. I knew he wasn't the type to do emotions either. And when he did express them, he really cared. 

 "I'm okay, I've been going to meetings and showing up to school. Turns out I can graduate early as long as I pass my upcoming exam," 

 "That's great, Dutchess. I'm proud of you, kid. You're getting your life together, getting on the right path. I couldn't watch you destroy yourself for a drug, cause I really like you mamas and there's just something so precious about you that I don't want to see ruined. You got my heart and I mean that for real, I love you girl," 

 Two closed-off people were now in a moment of vulnerability. Fezco had said how he felt, so maybe it was my turn... Maybe it was time to put all my fears aside and open up to him. We both had slightly did it before, but this time, things were different. We were both ready to hear everything the other person had to say. I was ready to hear his entire story, I was ready to live it with him. 

 "I love you too, Papi," His rough hands grabbed my soft ones, rubbing circles in the back of it. He was much taller than me, making me have to look up to him. He smiled down at me, pushing some of my loose hair behind my ear. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" I chuckled, rolling my eyes at the boy and pulling away only to be pulled back in. "You're getting soft, Fez,"

 "Only for you, Mamas," He grabbed my hand, pulling me along our walk. We hadn't said much since our little confessions, but the silence was comforting and peaceful. His company was something I enjoyed. "Hey, you guys are home!" Avy ran up to us, engulfing us in a hug which completely threw Fez and I off guard. "Why are you being so clingy? You're such a weirdo," Pushing the girl off, I headed to the room with Fez hot on my trail.

 "I got any clothes here? I need to get out of these tight-ass jeans, they're irritating me," He searched his drawers pulling out some of his own clothes, assuming because I hadn't missed a thing when I came here and got all my stuff a while ago. "Do you think they secretly like each other? That would be kinda weird if you really think about it." Fez crept up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him. "You look good in my clothes..." A smirk rose to his face, that smirk. 

 His hand traveled down to my pants and into my underwear, but he didn't go any further. He looked at me through the mirror, eyes burning into my own. "You know I still gotta punish you right? You can't keep acting up like that mamas,"

 ❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃