006-Halloween.

Halloween, the night when woman can officially dress like sluts and not actually be slut shamed. Guys can't keep it in their pants, sales are through the roof, and someone always end up with a new injury. I never understood that part. 

 I stopped celebrating Halloween a few years after Selene was gone. That meant Avy stopped as well, at least with me. I let her go with friends but I never took her. I got less interested in holidays and more interested in the market that surrounds them. It was a competitive night tonight, and I was gonna be on my A-game. 

"How do I look?" Avy and I were getting ready for the Halloween party tonight.  "Like a whore... But in a good way," I playfully rolled my eyes before slipping some sneakers on. I was never a heels kind of girl. I had a giant Jordan and Nike collection instead. Hand bags weren't my thing but book-bags were. I didn't like little pretty necklaces, I liked chains. 

 "I'm hanging at the store for a little before I go to the party so call if anything happens, don't touch any drugs, and if you do decide to drink, keep it away from people." I locked up the house and watched her get on to her bike, riding down the street with Rue and Jules who had been waiting for her. 

 "Open up kid, I'm here to see the ginger!" Ash didn't answer which pissed me off to the max. Kicking the door, I stuck my middle fingers up at the cameras before the door finally opened. "What are you all dressed up for?" I sat down on the couch, taking all my shit out my bag for inventory for tonight. "It's Halloween. I don't do costumes but I definitely wont miss an opportunity to look nice," 

 "You usually look like a rat," Ashtray sat down next to me, trying to pick the strap up before I smacked his hand. "Your a fourteen-year-old with the name Astray and face tattoos, you have no room to talk about what I look like when you look three," Fezco came over and sat down next to me, looking at all the shit in front of us. 

 "This what we selling tonight?" 

 "Plus your shit, you gotta get that shit sold before Mouse goes crazy." He sighed before getting his own bag. "He's taking cuts out of everyone's shit now?"

  "What can I say? He wants to be La Jefa in this drug shit," 

❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃

 I had somehow convinced Fez to get dressed up. We didn't plan our outfits but decided to tell everyone who asked that we did. We were sort of Bonnie and Clyde in a way. 

 Fezco wasn't the affectionate type but kept me close to him. He had just made another sale when little miss Rue Bennett came over, clearing her throat. She stood there awkwardly before Fezco decided to speak, "Hey, wassup kid?" 

 "Uh... Look I owe you an Apology," Her eyes traveled to me for a second making my face soften. "I can go if you two want-"

 "No it's fine mamas, stay," Fezco pulled me back down next to him, keeping his hand on my thigh but passing me the blk that was in between his fingers. "Nah, come on now."

 Rue came over and sat down next to us. "I um... I said some really fucked up shit,"

 "Listen Rue, you a drug addict. I don't take nothing a drug addict says personally. Cause I don't believe nothing a drug addict say. I love you, I hate you, you the best, go fuck yourself...It's all the same shit, you know what I'm saying? Ya'll just looking for an angle in." 

 Fezco's words stung a little. I'm not made of stone. I used to be a druggy myself and he knew that. So those words, his words, hit deeply

 "I know but... I need you to know that I'm sorry," 

 For more context, they were talking about how Rue was banging on Fezco's door the other day. She said some pretty fucked up shit all for a high. I only knew this because I was tutoring Ash that day in the back and heard the whole shit go down. 

 Fezco was stressed, he was tired; Of the game, of the addicts, of his life and how it was going. But that's what the game does to you, that's what it did to me. 

 Their moment was sweet and all, saying they loved each other. A grin plastered on my face, "Awe, I love you guys too. How sweet, I'm gonna go get a drink so I don't get all soft like ginger here and throw up in my mouth," 

 Stepping inside, I saw something I'd never imagine I'd see again. Nate and Maddy were at the party together, making me go wide eye. I decided to avoid that chaos and made my way to kitchen, being joined by Kat and Lexi. "Ah, the one percent. Thought you were too good for me, Lex?" She decided not to talk, making me roll my eyes. "Come here, how's my girl doing? We haven't had an actual conversation in I don't know how long,"

 Her head rested on my chest and Kat poured my drink for me. "Thank you, kitty. Very much a lady," She cheers to it and we both took sips from our cups. 

 "Dutch, Fezco want's you!" Sighing, I let go of Lexi, saying my goodbyes to her and kat and walking out back to Fezco. "What do you want carrot? I was talking to my girls," He pulled me down next to him, handing me the blunt he was smoking. "You know me way too well, Fez," 

 He stared at me for a second. I tilted my head as I waited for an answer. "What?" Soft like silk, my words came out so smoothly. "You called me Fez... You've never done that before," 

 I reached for his chin, bringing his face closer to mine. "I guess your growing on me then..." 

 Our lips connected, his hand traveling to my throat and gripping it. "You're kinda growing on me too, mamas," 

 "Lo sé, soy así" 

❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃