022-party favor pt.2.

I had been throwing parties with Nate and Mckay since I was younger. It started with birthday parties before it turned to ragers. We went from small innocent kids to drugged out, manipulative, angry teenagers. 

 Nate kept his eyes on Mckay and I most of the night, making me chug drink after drink. Mckay tried his best to stop be but I eventually left his side, making my way down to the bottom of the complex. Thats where I found Rue and Jules. "Happy graduation! I'm so proud of you," Jules and I were never close, we never even considered each other friends, but she was sweet and was a breath of fresh air away from my fucked up life. That, and I pitied her for what Nate did. I should've stepped in.

 "Thank you, Jules. And thanks for being here, you're basically the party," She chuckled, wrapping an arm around me. "So, what's your plans now?" I wasn't ready to hear that question yet. I hadn't given it much thought besides college, and with Fezco not agreeing with the house I liked, it left me stuck again. 

 "I'm... not so sure, actually. But, I'll figure it, just like always," My eyes traveled to Rue who was making her way over to Fezco, from what I could see, he brushed off whatever she was talking about. "what's up with you and Nate? He's been even more of a dick since you two stopped talking to each other,"

 "It's because of Maddy, he didn't even make her apologize for what she said. He's been letting her push me around since the day she took my spot," Jules furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

 "I mean I used to run shit before she did. The girls used to be mine, Rue and I used to be friends.  Once Maddy took over, I lost all of that. It's petty, yes, but that was my life she took away from me, my friends that she stole from me. She showed no remorse, so why should I?"

 "Go get em' tiger," Jules soothing voice made me smile. As Rue came back over, I made my way to Fezco. He pulled me down next to him, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "You haven't taken anything right?"

 "You've seen me high, so obviously not. A little trust would go a long way, you know..." He sighed, ashing out the blunt in his hand. "I know, I'm sorry. I just don't want you to spiral again," 

 "I won't, I promise. I actually wanna get better... but I want to reopen the house conservation. It's beautiful and it'll give Avy and Ash somewhere better to grow up than here in this damn apartment complex that we had to grow up in," 

 "I know, but where are we gonna find the money for rent?" Now, this could either make or break this. "We could ask mouse for help-" He was ready to protest, making me cut him off before he could even get the words out, "-Look, he'd do it! I mean, sure, he doesn't particularly like you but if you make me happy then he won't care as much! Please, Fez, just give it a thought,"

 He fell silent, rubbing his hands over his face. I got the feeling he wouldn't agree, Fezco wasn't the one for handouts. "Do I make you happy?" My face softened at his question, making my heart instantly warm up. "Yes... Of course you make me happy, otherwise I wouldn't be here with you, fighting for you, for us."

 Engulfing his hand in mine, I brought him into a small, but sweet, kiss. "Thank you," He got up, pulling me up with him. "We should probably go see how things inside the apartment are going," 

 We made our way up, not before stopping to make sure Avy and Ash were okay, which they were. They've bonded so much since they met, and I'm glad Avy finally has someone to get close to. 

 "Dutchess, can I talk to you?" Before we even got to the kitchen Nate came up to me. I guess he's finally groveling. "You can say whatever you need to say right here," Nate and Fezco definitely didn't like each other nowadays, I don't think they even did to begin with. Nate was practically glaring daggers at him, making tension grow between the three of us. 

 "I'm gonna go, I'll be in the kitchen, mamas," Fezco placed a small kiss on my cheek before walking away, looking back a few times to make sure I was alright. I turned my attention to the brunette-haired boy in front of me. "So? Are you gonna talk or are you just gonna stand there?"

 "I'm sorry about Maddy always being a bitch to you and never saying anything, it's gone on long enough. You two have been beefing forever and I just don't like being In the middle of it all. And I don't like us not talking either, I'm sure everybody's noticed how different shit is when we don't talk-" I didn't mean to, but I laughed before he finished his sentence. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

 "You sound like an idiot trying to give a good apology. We fight, we make up. That's just us, but keep your bitch in check. Next time, I'll beat her ass again."

❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃