Chapter Two

After meeting everyone in Light's family, Light brought you to the mall to buy you some clothes after it was decided that you are staying with the Yagami family until you find yours.

"Don't worry about the money, chose whatever clothes you want" you smile at Light, as you two enter the clothes store.

You have never imagined that the cold and heartless Light Yagami would go shopping with you, maybe he is pretending to be nice fool you.

After of few minutes, you chose two outfits that appealed to your eyes and turn back to Light who nods at you.

"I will wait here while you go try on the clothes you chose, (Y/n)-chan'' the brunet boy assures before walking into the changing room and close the door.

You try to calm yourself down while changing into the new outfit, feeling nervous all of a sudden at the fact that Light Yagami is waiting to see you in the outfits you picked.

'Calm down (y/n) or you are going to embarrass yourself' you think to yourself then walk out of the dressing room, trying to look confident.

Kira's eyes trail up and down your body, criticizing the outfit with his dark eyes.

Ryuk is flowing behind him, that is something you are sure of even though you can't see the shinigami, but the dresses that are moving on the hangers alone and the annoyed look on Light's face proves your point.

''Maybe you should try on the other outfit?''

You do as you are told, and return dressed in the second, yet his expression didn't change.

"I don't want to be rude (Y/n), but those outfits look horrible on you"

'Wow, Light, I didn't know you have a taste in fashion' your left eye twitches in displeasure at the rudeness of the death note owner.

"Then what do you suggest I wear, Light-senpai?" You ask sweetly, pretending not to be offended by his words.

"Well, let us see" 

It didn't take long for the genius boy to chose the outfit he wants to see you in.

While you are changing into the clothes, Ryuk chuckles slightly.

"You should stop controlling the poor girl around"

Light ignores the Shinigami, not wanting to make others think that he is crazy by speaking to an invisible creature.

The only reason he told you to change your style because it is awful, everything looks good on you, but he wanted to check how obedient you are towards him.

And turns out you are going to be easy prey for him, he smirks at the thought of manipulating you.

Nevertheless, he is going to manipulate you for a completely different reason, he isn't going to get rid of you just like how he is planning to do with Misa.

"What do you think?" You ask, your arms crossed over your chest.

You are dressed in a long-sleeved white blouse tucked under a black skirt with black high knee socks covering your long legs.

"You look beautiful, very beautiful indeed"

                                    ---------------------

Light decided then to take you to a cafe after you pleaded with him like a five-year-old using your puppy dog eyes to get what you want.

You order (favorite flavor) cake while Light orders some black coffee.

"Can I ask you a question, (y/n)?" 

You nod your head at him while stuffing your mouth with the cake.

"What do you think about Kira?" 

That question didn't even surprise you at all, you knew the male lead would ask such a question sooner or later.

"Kira? Who is Kira?"

If you are going to play the card of the girl who remembers nothing except her name, you have to play it right, who knows? Light might be tasting you, just to know if you are acting or not.

"Kira is someone who kills criminals to achieve justice, they still haven't gotten caught." Light explains slowly.

"Oh Light, I don't know but for me what Kira is doing is not justice" you almost giggle when he narrows his now dark eyes, showing how displeased he is with your answer.

When he was about to say something, someone suddenly takes the empty seat beside Light.

"So we meet again, Light" 

Your eyes brighten up at the sight of L, you squeal in your head upon seeing him.

When his dull eyes meet yours, and Light also look at you, you instantly realize your enormous mistake.

It is supposed to be the first time in your life to see Llawlite, so why are you smiling at him like you have known him forever? That is not supposed to happen.

L suspicious of you being the second Kira raises to fifty percent, while Light accuses you with his expression about lying.

"Who is your...funny looking friend, Light?"

Ok, you hate yourself for insulting L.

"That is Ryuga Hideki and Ryuga that's my friend, (Y/n)" Light introduces you to each other bitterly, making you flinch.

"Nice to meet you" you respectfully bow your head.

"Are you going to eat this?" L points at your half-eaten cake.

"No" you reply, before moving the plate in front of the detective.

"You probably should change the spoon she-" Light cuts himself off when Ryuga places the spoon in his mouth causing you to blush.

Light sighs and rolls his eyes "Nevermind"

"If you will excuse me, I will go to the restroom" you quickly stand up from your seat and walk away without uttering another word.

"Your friend seems to be hiding something" L points out, taking another bite of the cake.

"No, she is just shy"

'You better not be hiding anything from me, (Y/n)'

                                     --------------------

"Why am I so stupid, now the two of them are doubting me" you mumble to yourself while look in the restroom's mirror.

You can't just go and tell them the truth about them being characters in an anime and the fact you are from another universe.

They are going to think that you are crazy!

You wish that you disappear right now rather than go out and face them.

Unexpectedly, you start to feel light-headed, and lose balance, falling to the floor and losing then everything becomes blurry for you.

Your eyes close, finally allowing the darkness to engulf you.

                                  -------------------------

Naruto has never imagined in his life waking up next to a beautiful girl who is more pretty than Sakura herself.

But here he is, staring down at you as you sleep soundly next to him, causing him to feel bad about what he is going to do next.

"Hey, wake up" he shakes you softly, yet it turns into harsh shakes when you don't badge.

The blond blushes as you slowly open your eyes to reveal beautiful (e/c) eyes.

Your eyes widen at the sight of Naruto, feeling your heart speed up.

Naruto is one of the first characters you ever have a crush on, he is everything you wish in a boyfriend.

"Who are you?" 

"Your future wife" you respond in a dreamy tone, not aware that you utter your thoughts out loud.

"HUH?!"