Chapter Nine

You don't know how you managed to not lose consciousness for the three days, but you kept yourself awake as long as you can, just so you could meet Hisoka.

And so far, you succeeded in meeting the redhead clown who is now following you from behind, his creepy gaze is traced over your body.

Even though Gon and Killua insisted on going with you on a walk, you declined, saying that you wished for some time to yourself.

When in reality you were hoping that you would see Hisoka again after you, Gon and Killua were able to walk through the 200th floor using Ten against Hisoka's Nen, partially thanks to Wing who trained you three how to use Ten.

Killua is greatly displeased by you not wanting him and Gon to come with you, however, he chose not to show it.

It is not like he and Gon weren't glued to your side, you found it cute, little did you know that they just are possessive of you.

On the other hand, Hisoka has been watching you ever since he laid his yellow eyes on you.

You intrigue him just like how Gon did, except you are now the center of his attention. 

"You know following me around without saying anything is creepy, Hisoka-sama" you announce, stopping in your tracks, and turning around to face him with a smile.

Unlike Gon and Killua, you don't hate the clown or find him annoying the least bit.

"Are you sure about your words?" The magician stops right in front of you, his body standing many inches taller than you, trying to intimidate you with his height.

"I'm one hundred percent sure that you have bad intentions while following me around" you press a finger against his board chest, looking into his eyes with your playful ones.

You cringe when Hisoka licks his lips, eyeing you up and down with no shame. 

"I do indeed have very bad intentions about what I'm going to do with you" a card appears in between his middle and index fingers before he places it against your soft left cheek.

The card cuts your cheek slightly, causing blood to seep out of the cut and drip down on your face then your top.

"What do you want?" You ask, placing your hands behind your back, and staring at him with disgust.

You thought that his bad intentions mean that he wishes to kill you and nothing more.

But, it turns out that you are more than wrong about his goals. 

You cringe when he leans forward, sliding his hot wet tongue against your cheek, to lick your blood.

He pulls back and smirks when he sees the distressed look on your face.

 "You are too young to know such things"

With those words being said in an alluring tone, Hisoka backs away from you.

Right now, you know how Killua and Gon felt when Hisoka was staring at their...bottoms.

"You are such a pervert!" You shout, before storming away, your face heating up from embarrassment.

While walking away from Hisoka, you bump into a bunch of thugs, who are much bigger than you in size

''Aren't you a cute little thing?''

''Give us all you have, little girl, or we are going to hurt you badly'' 

''Listen to him, brat''

you roll your eyes at them, ready to attach them using your powers, However, someone intervenes in the situation to save you.