Chapter Five

"Do you have a quirk or are you just a little quirkless weakling?" Katsuki asks as you walk between him and Katsuki while Shouto walks beside Izuku.

"If traveling through universes is considered a quirk then yes, I have a quirk" you explain.

"What do you mean, (Y/n)-chan?" Deku asks, now more curious about your quirk than ever.

"Every time I lose consciousness, I travel through universes like I was in another universe before you found me" you explain, putting the popsicle that Izuku bought for you into your mouth.

You almost let out a moan at the delightful taste of the treat, in which Shouto couldn't help but glance at you as you lick it.

"So your quirk is useless like you" you roll your eyes in annoyance.

"I will take that as a compliment, Baka-chan" the blond scowls at you.

"With good training, you can control your ability to travel universes to your advantage" Shouto finally speaks up, causing you to look at him with your pretty (e/c) eyes.

"I agree, you should try to train" you return your gaze to Izuku and smile.

Shouto and Katsuki felt their chest tighten when you smiled at the cheery boy.

You are supposed to only smile at them, then why does Izuku receive such a smile, while they receive none? That is certainly unfair in their opinion.

Deku is not only their rival in becoming the number one hero, but he also became their rival in winning your love.

"But who is going to train me when I know no one that has such a similar quirk?" The three boys stop in their tracks, causing you to also stop.

The trio looks at each other for a moment, then they speak out the next words at the same time.

"I can train you, (Y/n)-chan"

"I will do my best to help you control your quirk, (L/n)-san"

"I'm going to make you strong enough, weakling!"

The feeling of your chest warming up at how enthusiastic they are to help you, made you blush.

 It's like a dream come true for you.

"Thank you so much, guys!" You assert cheerfully.

"Where am I going to stay while being here though?"

Let us just say that your simple and naive question started a huge argument between the three future pro-heroes. 

"You can stay with me and my mother, (Y/n)"

"No way that is going to happen, she is staying with me, Deku!"

"Well, I'm richer than you both, so I can financially provide for her" Izuku and Katsuki glare at Todoroki snobbish comment, as he returns the favor.

"Calm down please!" You gain their attention once more with your soft and gentle voice.

"I don't want to see anyone arguing over me, I'm not a toy to fight over, guys" you scold them, an expression of annoyance adorning your face.

"Then who do you wish to stay with, (Y/n)-chan? You have to choose" Izuku points out.

                                     ---------------

You chose Shouto for many reasons, one of them is... you just wanted to choose Shouto because you wanted to know what it feels like living in the Todoroki household.

"I hope you like your stay here, (Y/n)-chan" Fuyumi exclaims after she shows you to the guest room.

"Sorry for causing you trouble" the older Todoroki girl shakes her head in disagreement.