Chapter Six

"What do you mean she just disappeared, half and half b*stard?!" Katsuki demands, angry at the new Shouto just announced.

"Did she lose consciousness?" Izuku asks warily.

"Yes, I think she traveled to another universe" Shouto replies bluntly.

However, the bi-colored haired boy feels frustrated on the inside, he was going to make you his if you didn't disappear.  

"It is all your fault, Icy-hot!" Katsuki accuses before storming away without giving any evidence as to why it is Todoroki's fault.

Izuku sighs, feeling also sad at the fact that you traveled away.

Hopefully, you two meet again someday, and hopefully, you would return to this universe. 

"And no there is no more training I guess" 

"If (Y/n) ever returns, I advise you to stay away from her" 

With that Shouto walks away leaving behind Izuku who's eyes narrow after his friend.

"Sorry, Todoroki-Kun, but (Y/n) is mine"

                                    ---------------------------

"SEBASTIAN!" You stand in the corner of the room like a frightened puppy as Ciel calls for his demon butler.

"How did you get in here?" The young lord raises a question suspiciously, narrowing his eyes at you.

"I don't know, b-but please calm down, I didn't mean to frighten you" you stutter out.

Finding honesty in your words, Ciel calms down, however, he doesn't let his guard down.

you look down on your body to find yourself in your thirteen-year-old shape instead of seventeen causing you to pout like a baby.

If you are in the black butler, how in the world are you supposed to make Sebastian fall for you when you look like that.

''Did someone sent you to assassinate me?" the question made you giggle. 

"Do I look like an assassin?" You point your hands at yourself.

Ciel scowls at you, but hehe couldn't help but let his eyes wander through your whole being, noticing how beautiful you are with those (e/c) eyes and shiny (h/c) hair.

However, what piqued his curiosity is the strangely patterned pajama you are wearing.

"Young master, have you called for me?"

'Calm down, and don't freak out, (y/n)!' You order yourself in your mind, trying to control your happiness upon seeing the handsome demon butler.

As if Sebastian is sensing your amusement, he gives you one of his charming smirks

"How did she get into the manor, Sebastian?" You roll your eyes at the dark blue-haired boy.

"Don't worry, it is not your Butler's fault that I got into the manor, would you like to hear the real reason behind why I was in your bed?" The boy nods at you.

"Go ahead, my lady"

                                    -------------------------

"I never thought something like that is possible, time-traveling is something unheard of," Ciel says, after taking a sip from his earl grey.

Yes, you told Ciel that you traveled back in time instead of traveling universes because it is easier to explain.

"You are welcome to stay as long as you wish in the manor, but there are rules you have to follow, Lady (Y/n)"