Chapter Twenty-four

"Where did you disappear off to, (Y/n)?"

Killua's question made you stop chatting with Gon and Leorio and sigh.

"Yeah (Y/n), you had me and Killua worry about you when we didn't find you!" Gon exclaims.

"I don't really want to answer that question"

You have gotten tired of answering the same question over and over again in different universes.

"What do you mean you don't want to answer this question? it is only right to do so after leaving us worried, (Y/n)"

Killua demands, stopping in his tracks in front of you, while his hands are still implanted in his pockets.

"Oh, so you do miss me? How kawaii" you change the subject as you pinch the white-haired boy's cheeks.

"Stop treating me like a child, you are only two years older than me" the Zoldyck boy removes your finger from his now red cheeks.

"That's right, so you and Gon should call me (Y/n)-nee"

You poke the dark-haired boy's nose, causing him to turn red like his best friend.

Kurapika watches the scene fold in front of him with a small smile on his face, enjoying the light atmosphere.

You seem like a great girl...too bad you are young for him.

Maybe, if he waits for a few years, the last Kurta survivor wouldn't mind dating you.

However, it seems like Gon and Killua already claimed you as theirs, which might make his job to get with you a bit harder.

"You still haven't answered the question, (Y/n)-nee" Gon points out on purpose.

"If I told you, you won't believe me" Killua narrows his eyes.

"Why? Where you with Hisoka the whole time?" you sigh.

"Yes, I was"

"But to answer your question, I haven't met him since the day I left"

The two boys let out a relieved sigh at your reply, not adoring the idea of you near the creepy clown.

"Now that we are done speaking, who is going to buy me food," you ask confidently.

"Not me" Leorio declines quickly, leaving Kurapika, Killua, and Gon to it.

When Killua was about to accept to pay for his food, Kurapika cuts him off.

"I wouldn't mind, as I would love to get to know you better, (Y/n)-chan"

Killua clutches his fists angrily at how you smile at the blond.

He doesn't mind sharing you with Gon, but he won't allow Kurapika to take you away.

Little do you and your friends notice the two figures watching from on a tree.

"So, this is the girl you have been talking about" the eldest Zoldyck boy doesn't remove his eyes away from you.

"Indeed she is, adorable, isn't she?" Hisoka grins.

"Killua seems to have taken interest in her"

Hisoka's bloodlust starts showing, as he turns to stare at Illumi.

"You better stay away from her, she is mine" the assassin doesn't seem bothered at all.

"No, she is not yours but my brother's future bride"