Chapter Twenty-Eight

"So, you are the girl who suddenly appeared out of nowhere" you stand still in shock as you stare at Satoru.

You feel like fainting from the fact that the handsome white-haired sorcerer is speaking with you. 

"And you must be Megumi and Yuji's sexy sensei"

What..in..the...world...did...you...just...utter?!

Did you just tell him that he is sexy? you want to die out of embarrassment.

However, you believe it to be true as Gojo Satoru is the hottest man in the whole series.

Little do you know, Satoru has already taken interest in you.

"Oh, really?" Yuji and Megumi, and Nobara are confused by their sensei's question until you give him a good answer.

Especially when he removes his blindfold to show his beautiful sky blue eyes.

"Yes, if that's not already obvious" Satoru smirks at your reply, before pointing at you with his index finger.

"I like you"

Megumi and Yuji frown and narrows their eyes at their teacher who is flirting with you.

"Don't let that bastard steal her from you, brat" Sukuna says loudly, attracting your attention.

"Shut up, Sukuna" but the king of curses continues.

"If you can't seduce her, then I will take over and do it myself!" your face heats up.

Satoru grins widely and turns to Yuji, facing him completely.

"I'm sure I can earn (Y/n)'s affection by just buying her, kikufuku mochi"

Gojo is clearly getting on Sukuna's nerves by pointing out his ability to make you his.

Suddenly, Sukuna takes over Yuji's body in seconds, standing closer to Satoru.

"I mean he isn't lying, who doesn't like kikufuku mochi"

You regret saying that the moment Sukuna narrows his eyes at you.

"Concubines gets no saying in such matters, so shut up and look pretty for me, princess"

The cursed spirit smirks at your shocked and irritated expression.

Sukuna could hear Itadori scolding him in the back of his head for describing you in such a way, but he ignores the teen.

"Hey! She is a woman, not an object" Nobara cuts in, feeling the need to defend you.

"This is tiring, let's just return to the academy," Megumi says with gritted teeth, already hating Sukuna's approach to you.

"I know for a fact that girls (Y/n) are age prefers strong men, not weak ones" Sukuna growls at Satoru.

"Who are you calling weak, bastard?"

Instead of answering, Satoru punches Sukuna in the stomach making him fly a few feet away, shocking everyone at the sudden violent action.

Sukuna and Gojo share glares, ready to kill each other.

"You fucking bastard, how da-" Satoru cuts Sukuna off.

"(Y/n) is under my care from now on, nor you or anyone has a say in that"