Forty

"Are you all right, (Y/n)-chan?" Hinata asks with a shy tone.

You wanted to ask with a 'yes' but honestly, you don't remember anything from yesterday.

The only thing you remember is that Neji was about to kiss you on your lips, but you have fainted.

And you are pretty sure that Neji didn't take advantage of you because you had your clothes on when you woke up.

But right now, he is glaring at you as if he is ready to murder you.

"Yes, of course...I'm good" you reply, looking down at the ground.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Naruto shouts, and waves at you once he sees you walking over him with the Hyuga cousins.

'Yes, this is my chance to make Hinata and Naruto spend some time together

"Hey, Naruto" you greet him but then look down at your invisible watch.

"Sorry, Guys, Neji and I gotta go, we have some important matters to speak about" Naruto frowns at your strange behavior.

"Wait, (Y/n)-" you don't let Hinata finish as you drag Neji away.

"W-what did just happen now?" Hinata asks with a confused tone, while Naruto clutches his fists in anger.

He and Kurama are feeling angry and jealous right now.

𑁍𑁍᪥𑁍𑁍

"Let go of me" Neji removes his grasp out of your clutches, crossing his arms over his chest.

You pout at Neji's sudden harsh attitude, as you look at him with your (e/c) eyes.

"Why are you like that? I'm the one who is supposed to be mad at you for trying to assault me" the ninja raises an eyebrow.

And before you know it, a familiar busy eyebrows boy appears beside Neji along with a brunette girl.

Rock Lee and Tenten

"Neji you are late for" Rock lee stops when he sees you.

"Who are you, my fair lady?" You chuckle at Rock Lee as he flirts with you.

"Lady? Huh, my ass" Neji mumbles causing Tenten to elbow him as a sign to be polite.

"I'm (Y/n)" you reply.

"I'm Tenten"

"And I'm Rock Lee, and if I may say you are the definition of youth, beautiful and kind," Rock Lee says, as he grabs your hand.

"Would you give me the honor of becoming my girlfriend, of course, if you would like to do so"

As you were about to answer, The Hyuga boy frowns and pushes his teammate away from you.

"Stop making her uncomfortable" you raise an eyebrow at Neji.

"I think this is my choice, and yes Rock Lee I would love to become your girlfriend"

Everyone's eyes widen as they look behind you.

"So, you have forgotten about me so soon, huh?" You turn around quickly to face Ryu.

"Ryu?"

            𑁍𑁍᪥𑁍𑁍            

"Where have you been all along?! Your friend Hayate told me that you had other important things to do" Ryu shook his head.

"Hayate is not my friend, he lied to you, I will transfer you to a much safer universe where he can't find you" you furrow your eyebrow.

"Which universe are you going to transport me to?"

"I will transport you to..."

A/n: which universe do you think Ryu will transport you to🤷‍♀️