Thirty-Eight

Izuku locked you up and went to the agency, 

Leaving you all alone in his house, you tried to escape but failed miserably.

The windows are well-sealed as if he has been preparing for this for a long time now.

Wow, the number one hero really went all yandere on you.

After your failed escape attempts, you decided to make yourself a nice meal.

Why? Because you haven't eaten in ages all thanks to traveling universes all the time.

While enjoying your meals in the kitchen you hear a noise in the house, which scares you a bit.

Thinking that Deku has returned, you stop eating even though you didn't hear the front door open.

"Izuku?" You yell, in hopes of getting a response.

"No" you stand up quickly when you see a boy your age enters the kitchen.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" you ask, feeling alarmed by the dark-haired boy.

"I'm Hayate, Ryu's friend, and he told me to take his place"

You frown deeply at Hayate who is smiling at you softly, trying to earn your trust with his warm expression.

"I believe Ryu hasn't informed me of such matters" you assert.

"That's because Ryu has been busy the last few days, he has other more important clients apparently"

You would be lying if you dare say that Hayate's words didn't hurt you.

Did Ryu just give up on you? Is that why he hasn't been there when you needed him?

"Oh," the universe traveler smile widens when you fall for his lie.

He grabs hold of both of your hands, pulling you closer to him.

"Don't worry, (Y/n), I will take good care of you, even better than Ryu"

The glint in his eyes told you that there is seriously something off about that guy.

"I don't remember how many points I have but I need to get out of here, Hayate"

He nods at you before removing his hands down to your waist.

"You don't have to use any points at all, you are charged for free, honey"

𑁍𑁍𑁍❀𑁍𑁍𑁍

You told Hayate to take you to the safest anime universe.

So, he left you in the  Naruto Shippuden...without any powers.

"(Y/n)-chan, is that you?!"

Before you could answer the Uzumaki boy, he hugs you tightly.

"Yeah, that's me Naru-kun" you reply, with a heated-up face.

The fact that your breasts have gotten larger in this universe is really disturbing.

Naruto has his face buried in them deeply, like a little fucking pervert.

"Good to have you back (Y/n)" Sakura says with a smile, which you return.

Once he pulls away, Sai comes forward with a smile on his face, which made you feel uncomfortable.

"You must be (Y/n), Naruto didn't lie when he said that you had bigger boobs than Sakura"