Thirty-Nine

"So, where have you been all this time, (Y/n)?" Sakura asks.

"Travelling universes" you mumble, yet Sakura doesn't hear your reply.

"Huh?"

"I have been training to become more powerful" you lie with a smile.

"Well, a lot has happened while you were gone, Sasuke left the village, Naruto went training for two years before returning back" you shrug.

"Sakura, do you still love Sasuke?" You ask, looking at the now blushing pink-haired girl.

"No...well yes a little bit...no?" you pat her right shoulder and look her straight in the eyes.

"You should focus more on your training because I'm sure you are going to become strong kunoichi and I'm sure Sasuke would want you to do that"

'No, Psycho Sasuke only cares about himself...at least for now

With that you walk away from here, leaving her standing behind with a pink face.

It is the first time in Sakura's life that someone encourages her like that, so she feels happy with those words.

"(Y/n)-chan...thank you"

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"You know that leaving the village without permission is considered treason, (Y/n)" Tsunade says, narrowing her eyes at you.

"Yes, but it happened against my well, Lady Tsunade" you explain, placing your hands in your pockets.

"Did you get kidnapped?"

You wonder whether you should lie or not, but it is better to lie as you don't want to get accused of treason.

"Yes, I got kidnapped"

Great now, your story doesn't match up with what you told the pinkette earlier.

"What?! Who kidnapped you?!"

Everyone is surprised at Naruto's angry outburst.

It looks as if the nine-tail fox is ready to take over, which made you quickly make up a quick excuse to calm him down.

"No need to worry, the man died from illness, please calm down, Naruto-chan," you say, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Lucky him, I would have killed him myself"

Nobody heard Naruto except for you, causing you to gulp.

"We have decided upon who you are going to stay with to keep you under supervision, so no more accidents happen" you raise an eyebrow.

"Who?" You ask, looking at the white-haired copycat with a heated face.

Hoping that she would say Kakashi.

Because you honestly want to live out the wild fantasy of living with Kakashi-sensei like in those fanfictions.

"Y-you are going to stay with me, (Y/n)-chan" your eyes widen as you stare at Hinata.

Well, you wanted Kakashi, but you also simp for Hinata.

So, it is a win-win.

"Oh, why not me?" Naruto whines, returning back to his childish self.

"Because you have a small dick"

"SHUT UP, SAI"

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"No need to worry yourself, I will show our guest to her new room, Lady Hinata"

You stare at Neji in shock at his 'strange' kindness.

Strangely, he also has his Byakugan activated for some reason.

"Ok, goodnight, (Y/n)-chan," Hinata says in a shy tone before bowing her head.

"Good night, have sweet dreams, Hinata-chan"

Without thinking, you hug her instead of bowing your head back.

When you pull back, the poor girl looks like she is about to faint.

'No wonder, Why Naruto-chan likes (Y/n), she is so kind and sweet' The Hyuga girl thinks.

Hinata leaves without saying another word, causing Neji to look at you.

"Follow me"

No one can deny how Neji is hotter...actually he is prettier than Sasuke.

You don't understand how in the world doesn't Neji have fangirls in the anime.

The moment you reach the room you are going to stay in, Neji pushes you inside and slides the door shut behind him.

"Umm...what is going on?" Neji only smirks at you, his whitish lavender eyes meeting your (e/c) eyes.

"I wonder why everyone kept talking about you, now I understood why the moment I saw what you are hiding under your clothes"

He shoves you on the futon, getting on top of you.

"You have a great body under those clothes, now strip" your mouth drops in shock.

Now, you understood why he had his Byakugan activated.