Chapter Twenty-five

"Bed, sweet bed" you exclaim, throwing yourself on Gon's bed, your back laying on top of it.

"You must have been really tired" Killua points out.

"Yes, universe traveling is kind of tiring, you know" you let out without realizing.

"What?"

"What"

You play dumb after noticing your slip of the tongue.

"I'm pretty sure, that you just said universe traveling along the lines, isn't that right, Gon"

"Yes, now spill the bean, (Y/n)"

You roll your eyes at the two boys, before setting yourself up comfortably on the bed.

"I don't have to explain anything to you two" Killua's eyes narrows.

"Why?" Gon demands.

"Because I'm too lazy" your respond, crossing one leg over the other.

Honestly, you wanted to laugh at their reactions, yet held it in.

"You are hiding something, and we are going to find out about it sooner or later, so speak now"

You shrug, not feeling threatened by Killua's words at all, instead, you feel the enjoyment of fueling their curiosity.

You stand up from the bed, before walking towards the two boys.

"You said it, you will find out later by yourself, so stop bothering me" you pinch their cheeks to annoy them.

Killua grabs your wrist tightly stopping your actions.

"Stop treating us like children"

You have never seen Killua this serious with you, and it made you feel really uncomfortable.

"We need to know everything about you, so we can protect you, (y/n)" Gon asserts.

you pull your hand away from Killua's grasp.

"Guys, I don't consider you children, I was just messing with you two" you utter out, suffering embarrassment.

"I'm going to buy some snacks"

And like that, you leave the two boys behind.

"I think we made her skeptical, Killua" the dark-haired boy mumbles out, feeling guilty.

"I don't care, let's go follow her"

"But wouldn't that be considered stalking here?" Killua shakes his head with a smile.

"No, it is called watching her without her knowing, Gon"

--------

Now you remember the reason why you can't buy snacks.

You are broke.

"If only I can turn my points into real money, why does Ryu have to be a prick?"

While talking to yourself, you bump into someone.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, mis-" you stop when you notice who have bumped into you.

Illumi Zoldyck stood tall in front of you while looking down at you with the same blank look on his face.

'Daddy'

While being dazed by his beauty, the eldest Zoldyck brother snaps you out of your thoughts.

"You are to be my younger brother's future bride"

You gasp in shock at his words, never imagining the famous Illumi Zoldyck telling you this.

"No" you reply with crossed arms, acting calm.

"Why?"

"Because it is you who I want to marry."