Forty-one

"I don't want you to transport me to anywhere, I want to return back home, that's probably the safest choice, Ryu"

Indeed, if there is danger in you traveling universes then returning to your universe will keep you safe.

"Hayate knows where you live, so it is better that you travel another universe just until I deal with him" you raise an eyebrow.

"What did he do to make you so angry with him? He seems like a nice guy" you point out.

"Nice guy? He killed his twin sister, Mitsu" your eyes widen, before returning to their normal size.

You do remember this psycho girl who tried to kill you due to her jealousy of your relationship with Ryu.

"Don't tell me he is a yandere for me too" you joke with a smile.

But your smile drops when you see Ryu looking dead serious.

"...wait he is an actual yandere?!"

You don't know why but the fact that Hayate is yandere and knows exactly where you live gives you goosebumps.

You can escape anime characters, but you can't escape a real-life person.

Especially if that person knows everything about you.

"You don't know how you drive others crazy" he grabs the side of your face, pulling it closer to his.

His forehead rests against yours, grey eyes staring into your (e/c) ones.

"Don't worry, I will protect you from him, just trust in me"

You place a gentle kiss against his lips, then pull away and smile.

"Hey Ryu," you say with a very sweet voice, placing a finger on his chest.

"Yes?" Ryu asks, with a suspicious look on his face.

"Can you please give back my copycat powers?"

"No"

𑁍𑁍᪥𑁍𑁍

The romantic moment with Ryu is all forgotten the moment you realize to which universe he has transported you to.

The disastrous life of Saiki K. Is the universe Ryu decided to place you in.

Well, you do adore Saiki and everything, but there is only one problem.

You are afraid that he is going to be able to read your thoughts just like right now.

The pink-haired boy stares at you as you stare back at him, trying your hardest to not reveal your thoughts to him.

However, you fail, because you accidentally prayed that he doesn't read your thoughts.

'Damn, I hope Saiki doesn't read my thoughts'

Wrong thoughts, wrong thoughts!

"Do I know you?" He asks with a blunt tone of voice.

The fact that Saiki spoke to you peaks your interest.

"Well, you already read my thoughts, didn't you?"

'This girl is hiding something that she doesn't want me to know about

Your eyes widen in shock at the realization that you just read Saiki's thoughts.

'Wait, did I just read Saiki's thoughts'

The pink-haired boy's expression doesn't change, as he leans towards you all of a sudden.

"Explain"