Chapter Twenty

'I feel like I'm forgetting something'

While Izuku, Katsuki, and Shouto are fighting the villain, you are trying to remember something.

"Fine if you want to have her, you can take her, she is useless, anyway!"

You snap out of your thoughts upon hearing those words, and before you know it, the force holding you up in the air suddenly throws you in full speed towards the hard ground.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" You scream as loud as possible, closing your eyes in fear,
waiting for the distress to come.

Yet you feel strong arms wrap around you, preventing your body from the wrecking fall.

You open your eyes only to see that Deku is holding your bridal style, while his eyes are still narrowed at the villain.

"Don't worry, I will protect you, (Y/n)" your face burns at his words, as you lay your head on his chest.

"You are my hero, Izuku-chan"

You have always wanted to say those words to Deku.

On the other hand, Shouto frowns while Katsuki sneers, feeling pretty envious of the green-haired boy for getting your attention.

"What do you mean by 'You'? We are also here, you fucking bastard!" The blond shouts angerily.

Izuku places you back on your feet, telling you to stay behind as the trio takes down the villain.

You watch from afar with a dazed look on your face, enchanted by the fact that you are watching your favorite characters using their powers.

You wish you had a quirk...wait! Now you remember what you forget.

"Did you miss me?"

A figure creeps up from behind you, placing a hand around you which caused you to screech out in fear.

You turn your body around to face a smiling Ryu, before pushing him away from you.

"You scared me, Baka!" The universe traveler chuckles, enjoying your annoyance and finding your angry expressions cute.

"I just wanted to see how you are doing?" you sigh.

"I'm doing ok"

"If I might ask, why didn't you use the power I gave you?"

Yes, of course, what you totally forgot about your 'copycat' power.

"You forgot about it, didn't you?" you chuckle nervously.

"No, I remember it all, I just didn't want to use it-" he cuts you off, by grabbing your cheeks and squashing togather, causing lips to pout.

His grey eyes turn seductive, as his smirk changes into a sly one.

"You love lying, don't you? I should punish you for being such a dirty little lying whore"

Hearing those words come out of Ryu's mouth made you feel flustered and excited like when you read those x reader storied where the character says filthy words to the reader.

"Who the hell are you?!"

Bakugou comes forward alongside Midoriya and Todoroki while holding the unconscious villain by the pack of his hoodie, dragging him behind him like a sack of potatoes.

"I'm Ryu" Shouto raises an eyebrow.

"So, you are the one who dragged her into this mass?" Ryu glances down at you in disbelief.

"Yes, I suppose that she has told you everything about me including the fact that I'm her boyfriend"

'Thanks for ruining my harem dream, Ryu'

"I think you have got a lot of explaining to do, (Y/n)" Katsuki spats.

"I agree with Kacchan"

"I hate you so much, right now, Ryu" you exclaim angerily.

"I love you too, dove"

--------

"So, you are not quirkless as you claimed the first time" the blond presses, still glaring at Ryu who smirks back at him.

"No, I just forgot that I have this quirk" you explain.

"If you don't mind me asking, but how can you forget that you have such a powerful quirk, (Y/n)-chan?" Izuku inquires.

The green-haired boy is honestly disappointed that you have a 'copycat' quirk.

It will make his job much harder to kidnap you and lock you up.

"Maybe there were a lot of things on her mind which made her forget" Ryu answers before you could.

"Can you show us how your quirk?" Shouto asks curiously, making Izuku bark up at the idea.

Maybe if he learns more about your quirk, especially about your weakness, it will help him tame you.

"...yeah, sure" you give the dark-haired traveler aside glance, pleading him for help.

Ryu gives you an encouraging smile, shoving you out of your seat.

"Don't be nervous, and show them what have you got, honey"

You clutch your teeth, wanting to choke him so badly, but you refrain from doing a thing that might make others suspicious.

"Katsuki activate your quirk"

You don't know what you are doing, but you hope this will help you in using your quirk.

Without questioning you, Katsuki does as you say and activates his quirk.

You walk over to Bakugou and grasp his hand into yours, suddenly you feel a wave of something like electricity before you pull away.

Then small explosions appear on the tips of your fingers.

Once the wave of power leaves your body, the explosive disappears.

"Well, nothing amazing here" you pout at Katsuki's words.

You couldn't really read Todoroki's and Midoriya's experission as the two seem to be having deep thoughts.

'So (Y/n)-chan's quirk only works when she touches a quirk user, interesting'

The bi-colored-haired boy has completely different thoughts on the other hand.

'Father is going to approve of our marriage'