Chapter Thirty-Four

While speaking with the Toman gang, you kept sneaking glances towards every member.

Suddenly, a familiar face walks up to the gang.

A face you didn't want to see while being in the Tokyo Revengers universe.

Tetta Kisaki.

"Who's your new friend, Mikey?"

When Mikey was about to answer, you cut him off.

"None of your business, Satan" you reply with a loud and clear voice.

Takemichi almost chokes on the popsicle in his hands while the Toman gang sends each other a smirk, especially Mikey and Draken.

"I think I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Tetta Kisaki, Toman's third division captain"

You stare down at his hand, which was stretched out for you to shake it.

And you don't shake it, After all, he killed Hinata or keeps on trying to kill her.

Tetta reaches down and grabs your hand, shaking it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you"

You snatch your hand out of his and wipe it on your jeans as if you just touched filth.

"Can't you see that (Y/n) is uncomfortable? leave her alone, Kisaki" Tetta looks at Takemichi and smirk like a maniac.

"No, he is not making me uncomfortable, plus I have a boyfriend who could beat him if he upsets me"

For the first time in your life, you could see Mikey's expression turns into a shocked one.

You smile at Tetta who returns your grin.

"Your face or stomach?" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"None"

"Face, it is"

"Leave her alone, Kisaki" Takashi warns, already moving towards the boy.

The blond-haired boy ignores him, then raises his fist in the air, ready to hit you, yet Mikey stops him.

"Enough is enough"

With that, Tetta backs away, not wanting to get on Mikey's bad side for any reason.

Even though, he would have felt sadistic satisfaction if he had hit you.

"Hey, (Y/n)" you turn to Draken.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you call your boyfriend to come and pick you up?"

You gulp, realizing the mistake you made.

"Yes, we would like to meet your boyfriend, (Y/n)-chan" Smiley exclaims.

Everyone looks at you, which made you more nervous.

"He is busy with studying" Mikey titles his head.

"I'm sure he would rush over if he has heard his girlfriend was getting hurt"

The way, The leader of the Toman gang said those words made you notice that he is trying to see if you are lying about having a boyfriend or not.

Just when you were about to come up with an excuse, the television in the cafe catches your attention.

"It seems like Kira continues to kill more criminals each day, and the police enforcement is unable to do anything"

The drink in your hand drops from your hand into the ground.

"Are you ok, (Y/n)?" Chifuyu asks, concerned upon seeing the terrified look on your face.

Suddenly a thought crosses over your mind.

Death note takes place in the early 2000s.

And Kira is in Japan.

'Crossover...'