Chapter Twenty-Two

You have never imagined sleeping in the same room as Izuku, but here you are, sleeping on his bed while he is on the floor to give you privacy.

Honestly, you don't mind being in the same room as the green-haired boy.

And you also wish that he was sleeping beside you, instead of this floor.

"Izuku-chan, are you still asleep?" you instantly get a reply.

Plus, there is a raging storm outside, and you don't have your favorite Itachi plushie to comfort you.

"No, is there something wrong, (Y/n)-chan? Are you feeling uncomfortable, distress, cold-" you cut him off, to stop him from panicking furthermore.

"Can you sleep with me?"

Ok, this question came out totally wrong, but it seems like our main lead understood what you meant, and didn't take it the wrong way.

"Of course, if you want me to"

Good to know, that Izuku is still innocent when it comes to sex.

You make a space for him on the bed, before he gets under the covers beside you.

You don't know how you got the courage to cuddle up to him and lay your head on his chest while your hand is on his chest.

However, you love it, his warm embrace calms you down and made you feel safe.

You are feeling the warmness of home and love.

Izuku on the other hand is thankful for the darkness which is hiding his red flaming hot cheeks.

It feels like a dream come true to him, just to have you this close to him.

Deku is eager to wake up every morning just to see your peaceful sleeping face.

He can't wait to make you his one and only, and maybe even his wife and the mother of his children in the near future.

Let's just hope, that you would make that easy for the both of you and accept him.

Or he will have to force you to do so.

-------

Deku wakes up in shock the next morning when he doesn't find you sleeping beside him.

Thinking that you might have disappeared once again, he searches the whole apartment in hopes of finding you.

Yet, his worried heart calms down when he finds you in the kitchen, helping his mother prepare breakfast.

He stares at you, not being able to remove his eyes away from your figure.

You are going to make the most perfect housewife.

"Good morning dear, (Y/n) and I am making breakfast, do you mind preparing the table?"

He quickly snaps out of his daze and obeys his mother.

When everything is down and ready, you three sit at the table, a happy smile on your face.

The minute Izuku puts the first Tamagoyaki in his mouth, he falls in love.

"This is really delicious" Inko grins.

"You should thank (Y/n) for that, she is the one who made it" when his green eyes meet your (e/c) eyes, shivers crawl up and down your spine.

"I wonder where did you learn to cook" you chuckle.

"Soma Yukihira" your reply, causes Izuku to feel deadly jealousy towards the unknown boy.

The green-haired boy slams his chopsticks back on the table attracting your and his mother's attention with his violent behavior.

"Who is that?"

It is the first time to see an angry-looking Izuku(well not really, but you get my point)

And damn, he looks hot when he is angry.

"He is the main lead from food wars, Izuku-chan"

"Oh"