Chapter Thirteen

‘’So, I was supposed to be transferred to the soul eater universe, yet you accidentally transferred me back to the death note universe?’’

‘’Exactly’’ Ryu mumbles, rubbing the back of his head with his hand nervously, feeling guilty about this mistake he made.

‘’Well, alright…all forgiven but I wish to stay in the death note universe longer, I even have enough points to pay you with’’ Ryu sighs and rolls his eyes in annoyance.

‘’You truly want to stay longer with Mr.emo detective, and the guy with the god complex?’’ you nod your head quickly, a smile painted across your face.

As much as Ryu cares to get enough points, he still doesn’t want you to get attached to L and Light, even though you might be attached to them more than he thinks.

‘’Actually, you don’t have enough coins to stay here’’ your mouth almost drops in shock.

"But Hisoka has killed some guys for me, isn't that considered a yandere reaction" Ryu chuckles.

"Well, you are correct but your coins right now are four hundred and ninety-nine coins" 

Just one coin less than the needed to pay to stay longer here. 

You want to choke Ryu to death right now, however, he is your only way of transformation.

"Alright transfer me to soul eater, but just allow me to do one thing first before leaving"

"Go ahead"

You walk over to the bed and pick up the book light was reading, writing down on the front page the following words.

I'm sorry for leaving, we will meet soon, Light and L

You sigh, and return the book back to its original place on the nightstand.

"I hate you, Ryu" you state bluntly, returning to the man's side.

"We both know that is not true, you love me"

You feel your face heat up from his words, and cross your arms over your chest.

"In your dreams!" Ryu places his hands on your waist.

"We will see about that, my darling"

                                          -------------

Of all the characters in Soul Eater, you found yourself in front of one of your most favorable character since childhood, Death the kid.

Kid blushes when he notices you, you are the prettiest and most symmetrical girl he has ever laid his eyes across.

Everything about you from head to toes screams symmetry.

"Impossible" Kid mumbles to himself, checking for any unsymmetrical flew in your appearance, however, he finds none at all.

Your breasts are even symmetrical.

"Hello" you greet him, snapping him out of his trace of thoughts 

"Hi, I'm Death the kid"  he introduces himself first, exchanging his hand towards you to shake.

"And I'm (Y/n)" you place your dainty hand in his larger one, shaking it slowly.

"If you don't mind me saying, you are quite beautifully symmetrical" you raise your brows in surprise, then look down at yourself, wondering what he is speaking about.

"I am?"

"Yes, you are, and that is what I call a perfect woman"

Indeed, you do have a perfectly symmetrical appearance in your anime form.

"Are you flirting with me?" You ask, shocked that Death the kid just called you beautiful and perfect.

"I was just stating the truth" Kid reasons quickly.

"And by the way are you new around here? I have never seen you before" you nod at him.

"Yes, I just arrived today"

It is not a lie, indeed, you have just arrived here today.

"Would you like it if I show you around here?"

"Yes, sure!" You agree happily, excited to hang around him.

 When you start walking with him, you don't even realize that he is checking out your behind.

'Dammit, even her stump is symmetrical'

  ------------

You and Kid have been walking around town, speaking about your likes and dislikes, and Kid seems to be very invested in the conversation.

"Hey Kid, who is that pretty girl you have with you? Your new girlfriend" Soul chuckles.

"Don't be rude, Soul!" Maka scolds him angerily.

"That's (Y/n), and no, she isn't my girlfriend yet." 

You give Kid a side glance to which he doesn't pay much attention to, and focuses on his white-haired weapon

"Then you don't mind if I have her, right?" Maka rolls her eyes at her friend's behavior, turning to you.

"Hi, I'm Maka Albarn, please ignore Soul, he always makes stupid comments" you smile gently at her.

"No, it is ok, I don't mind really" you assure.

It is true, why would you mind Soul's flirtatious comments, you have always found him to be cool.

"So, are you a weapon or a mister?" Maka asks curiously.

"I..um-" Kid cuts you off.

"It is getting dark, I will walk (Y/n) home, you can return back to doing your activity" Kid announces, grabbing your hand to leave.

Soul also grabs your free hand tightly, stopping Kid from taking you with him.

"Oh come on, Kid. Don't keep her all to yourself, we can all walk home together" Soul taunts.

Feeling the upcoming tension, you decided to speak up to ease the situation.

"Guys, I haven't bought a home yet, so you can't walk me home" you exclaim.

Everyone turns their gazes towards you, causing you to be stressed.

"How about you come and live with me, and Maka?" Soul offers.

"I think my place is way better for her" Soul was about to argue when Maka speaks.

"I think we should let (Y/n) decide for herself"

You gulp when you are put under the pressure of making a choice.

"I think I-"

"HEY, GUYS!"

Black Star has arrived.