Forty-Four

'Adult Gon and Killua aren't real, they can't hurt you'

Right now standing in front of you are grown-up Killua and Gon.

They look masculine and could crash you at any minute.

You are even afraid to lie in their faces.

"Well...you see...I was... traveling"

Killua narrows his eyes at you and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Oh ok"

Your eyes widen at Gon's words, not believing that he was satisfied with your answer.

'Well, someone is still innocent'

You think with a soft smile on your face, on the other hand, Killua snorts and rolls his eyes.

"She left us, there is was no need for her to do such a thing!"

You raise an eyebrow at the light-haired assassin and pout.

"You locked me up in a room, and told me that you were going to punish me, how was I supposed to accept that?" You spat.

"We were trying to keep you safe, we didn't mean you any harm" Gon defends.

The way Gon and Killua stared at you, spiraled the feeling of discomfort within you.

"Wow, you two are now taller than me," you say, changing the subject.

Out of nowhere, Killua leans towards you with a confident smirk on his face.

"And we have more experience" you chuckle nervously, feeling hot.

"Yes, we indeed got experienced in many fields," Gon says, obvious to his friend's flirting.

"I'm talking about sex, Gon"

"Oh...but we haven't got any experience in that"

You bite your lips to hold in your laughter while Killua scolds the dark-haired hunter for exposing him.

"Do you want to go out on a date with the both of us, (Y/n)?"

Your mouth almost drops at Gon's sudden request.

"A date with the both of you as in...friendly date, right" Killua shrugs.

"Yeah, sure"

The two best friends give each other a knowing look.

A friend date with between Gon and Killua, yes.

But between you and them is a romantic one.

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

You stare down at the beaten-up and dead body of the waiter with a shocked expression on your face.

"Why did you two kill him?!" You exclaim, terrified at the bloody scene.

You three were having a nice time until the waiter slide a paper with his number on it on the table.

Killua and Gon killed him in front of the customers and staff as if it was a normal thing.

Everyone started running away immediately leaving you with the two hunters.

"He tried to steal you away from us" Gon replies with void eyes, looking down at the body.

"And no one is allowed to steal you away"

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

"Hayate...you dirty bastard!" Ryu sneers as he lies in the magical cage.

"Finders keepers, loser keepers, dear Ryu, (Y/n) is my client now" Hayate mocks.

Ryu has been shoved in the magical cage during his fight with Hayate.

And the cage prevents him from using his powers.

"You know, I have made a decision" the villain kneels.

"Instead of the anime world, (Y/n) would have a better chance of fun in traveling into books universes"

Ryu's eyes widen in the realization of what Hayate is going to do.

If Ryu was even able to get the chance to escape and save you.

He won't be able to do so...

...because his only specialty is traveling through anime universes.