𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃 // 𝐇.𝐒.

in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california

in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the presence of harry styles, a piercing man with dangerous agendas, she is permeated with fear. she saw something she shouldn't have and now she's fucked.

___

NOTE

hey, hey!

thank you for opening this story. i hope you enjoy my work!

if you've read my other work, the moon, before hiiii. nice to see you again! a fair warning, this story is way different. for one, this is not a soft harry fic. two, i'm steering away from third person and exploring the world of first person! three, dark harry.

i'm very excited about this one. stick around if you're down.

___

CONTENT WARNING

this story contains mature and explicit content. this story also contains mentions and/or descriptions of abuse, alcohol, domestic violence, drugs, mental illness, sex, violence, and vulgar language.

trigger warnings of sensitive topics given before chapter.

read at your own risk.

important discussions will be held between characters—some in regard to racism and triggering topics; such as mental illness, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and rape.

DO NOT COMMENT INSENSITIVE SHIT OR I WILL CALL YOU OUT IF YOU'VE SKIPPED OVER THE WARNINGS!!!

___

DISCLAIMER

all sexual content in this book is written solely for the purpose of contributing to elements of the story such as depiction of emotion, progression of relationships, plotline, or character development.

chapters with sexual content will have a (!) in the chapter title.

___

AESTHETIC