06.

Chapter 6

Hot and smokey breath is what entails the hair on the back of my neck to rise. I feel so breathless when ringed and inked fingers trace like a feather from my sternum down to my stomach filled with anticipation. It isn't until I'm being kissed in the place reserved for his tongue only.

"Ah! Fuck-"

It feels so warm and so fucking erotic—his desirous for my taste. My eyes remain tightly shut as my fingers find a fistful of hair. I'm not used to hanging onto so much hair, but I think I've developed a new like for it.

I want to close my thighs in on his head, but he won't let me. His large hands are planted on my thighs to keep me spread. Though, being under his grab only heightens my burning pleasure. I'm moaning the minute he makes me tremble with only his godsend tongue.

But he parts before he can finish me. He hums so low as if his meal had been that good.

Panting, I open my eyes and look down to find the greenest eyes staring back at me. He's smirking so devilishly. His stubble tickles my skin as he bites my inner thigh. In his thick accent, he then says, "How your boyfriend won't fuck you numb is beyond me."

I gasp myself awake from my very amiss dream. I feel hot and sweaty, but it's only my cheeks that are in the deepest shade of red; it burns.

I did not just dream about that man.

I'm anxiously breathing, trying my best to understand what went wrong. From me being inexplicably terrified of him to becoming aroused as I think back to the hands that had been around my neck.

I need a shower.

Matt had left my apartment sometime in the middle of the night. He had brotherly duties that involved driving his sister to school in the morning. It meant I had to sleep alone, but it was alright. I sleep just fine alone.

I throw on my bathrobe and walk barefoot across the cold flooring to get to my shared bathroom. I shut the door after turning the lights on. I look into the mirror only to see a tired girl in a place she doesn't want to be in. There's only so much to look forward to, I have to remind her.

With a sigh, I take my robe off and begin to undress out of the t-shirt and underwear I fell asleep in. I then take my hair out of the bun I had it in when I decide it's time to wash my hair. I turn away from the mirror and head for the shower.

After I finish, I comb through my wet hair as my bathrobe hugs at my body. I don't have anywhere to be, not until my shift at the bar, but I still decide to blow dry my hair.

There's a knocking on the bathroom door that I heard faintly over the sound of my blow dryer. I turn it off as my hair is pretty much dried and in its natural wavy state.

August.

I huff because I have not seen or spoken to her at all. My mind thinks back to what Harry said. I feel a little betrayed over her actions of talking bad about me. I'm having trouble deciding whether to confront her about it or not.

"JoJo! I need to pee."

I reach for the knob and open the bathroom door for her. "I-"

"Oh, thank god!" She walks right into the bathroom with me. "Don't look."

I unplug my blow dryer as August so freely uses the toilet while I'm still there. I don't look, of course. I only clean up after myself, something she fails to do.

"All done!" She says. I hear the toilet flush. "Babe, I haven't seen you in forever, it seems like."

I want to remind her she saw me the other day but didn't feel the need to say hi. She was all over Harry. I shrug instead then look at her as she comes to the sink to wash her hands. "I know. It's like we keep missing each other."