67.

Chapter 67

HARRY

I made love to my wife on the rooftop where I promised her forever.

Every inch of her, I kissed because for the first time in so long it was just her and me. Her soft moans were like music, the kind that makes you feel, as I kissed between her legs.

She was sweeter along my tongue and I think it's because she's all mine. As fictitious as our wedding may be, it was as real as it gets. I hope she knows I would never forget this day.

She tugged my hair and squeezed my head with her thighs as the tip of my tongue made traces along her clit. My wife was trembling as I forced her thighs to open wider for me.

She yelled my name and it only made me moan along the redness of her slit. I looked up from my place and the wash of moonlight on her skin made her look incredibly irresistible. I was stiff, so fucking stiff in my pants as I watched her reach her high.

I sucked at her pierced clit when I sensed she was about to come. As she gasped for air and cursed to the sky, I watched as her chest had then fallen with a beautiful sigh. I licked her cum right off, my eyes settled on her face as she whispered thank you under her beautiful breath.

I sat up, licking my lips as I watched her fingers rub at her pussy as if she ached for more. After I'd undone my pants, I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her onto me. She moaned, straddling her hips and locking her hands behind my head as I positioned myself underneath her.

"I love you," I muttered against the crook of her neck. "My sweet girl, my wife."

"Oh, my God," she spat when I made her sit on my cock. She took me in, rolling her hips at the same time to fit me deeper.

I kissed her neck. I sucked at the skin below her ear as my hands tightly gripped her thighs. She always took me so gracefully. The way her jaw drops, the way she softly whimpers, and the way she grinds to make sure I feel pleasure.

"My angel," I mumbled, finding enough breath in me to talk. Her friction was beginning to send me to heaven.

She kissed me, knowing how much I desired to feel her tongue in my mouth. "I love you," she finally said back to me before a sharp gasp ripped out from her.

I had rocked my hips, controlling her own with my grip. Watching her bounce harder on me made me groan against her chest.

Her oversized sweater had remained on her body, but I can imagine her tits bouncing underneath. I hummed over the way every part of her body is vividly engraved into my brain.

She grew tired and her knees might have felt weak. With a soft kiss on the corner of her mouth, I lay her back. I deeply filled her with my dick, wanting her to feel me pulsate. The moment her hips had writhed, I dragged myself out.

I flipped her body and she hugged a pillow to her chest. With another moan, she took me again with a bent knee. I hovered over her, thrusting rough enough to make me sweat, enough to make her clench around me.

She was begging me not to stop, to keep fucking her. My hand had found its way around her neck. I felt her thickly swallow as she tilted her head back. I could see her in the light of the moon and I watched her orgasm with mouth agape.

"Yes, yes," she was moaning as I came deep inside of her. Breathlessly, she opened her eyes and when I parted, she turned around to look at me.

I kissed her again even if I felt out of breath. The cold wind felt more extreme as it met with the sweat sticking to my forehead.