37!

CONTENT WARNING: foursome.

hi, everyone! i know foursomes aren't everyone's cup of tea. so if it isn't what you prefer, feel free to skip this chapter <3

this mature content is kept separate for the reason that if you do choose to skip, you won't miss out on something important related to the plot.

i'll shut up now... enjoy!

wait, this is a part of a double update! chapter 36 is before this one in case you missed it.

Chapter 37

The more I told myself it didn't bother me, the more his disappearance and abandonment irked and nipped at my bones with every passing hour.

He left me when he said he wouldn't leave my side.

He's lying to me still, keeping me in the dark when he expects me to tell him all my thoughts and secrets.

The moment I tried to deflect—the way he so easily does with me—he wouldn't let me. The last thing I want is to have another breakdown in front of a man who doesn't care about me.

Scoffing under my breath, I aggressively fluff the pillows of the made bed. I've cleaned up around the room since I've made plans for Zayn and Sutton's company. They would be coming over any minute now for a night in. Having the room all day to myself was fun. After a shower, I watched movies and ordered room service. Being without Harry went perfectly fine. Though, now that Zayn and Sutton are coming over, I couldn't be more excited.

I look over my shoulder, towards the door, when I hear knocks. Zayn and Sutton. After a quick scan around the room to make sure it's spotless, I turn and head towards the door. I peek through the peephole first for extra cautiousness. Seeing that it's them, I undo the deadbolt and excitedly swing the door open.

"Butterfly!" Sutton greets, inviting stepping into the room after stepping aside for them. "Can I hug you?" She asks and that's when I nod immediately.

I step into her open arms. "Hi, again," I greet her right back with a tighter hug and I hum from the way her curly hair gives off the scent of coconut. I then smile at Zayn. I watch him step in after his girlfriend. "Hey, Zayn!" I properly greet him as well with a quick hug of his own.

Harry. He's here, too.

In the same clothes as earlier, he stays out in the hall behind his friends. He glances at me once then reaches for Zayn's arm to grab his attention. "Come with me," Harry says to only him with a head bobbing towards the long hallway.

Where? I want to ask as I hold the door open. Zayn nods, almost speaking a silent language with Harry as he turns to step with him.

"Woah, wait! Where the hell are you guys going? We just got here." Sutton is the one to ask for me and I'm glad she did.

"Uh, for some smokes. We'll be back," Zayn answers her, blowing her a three-fingertip kiss before heading out. Harry walks, too, without saying goodbye, not that I expected him to say goodbye. He didn't even say hello. I keep from huffing to mask all irritation I have towards Harry. Though, I don't seem to do a good job as I shut the door absentmindedly with a slam.

Sutton eyes my stance as we're left alone. "Hey," she steps in front of me. "You alright?"

"Me?" I take in a deep breath and begin to nod. "Yes! Sorry, it's just-" I talk, but immediately stop when I don't want to bore her with specifics. I turn to walk further into the hotel room and towards the television for the remote control.