55!

a/n: uh, no plot just smut so don't complain <3

Chapter 55

HARRY

I'll give her all the assurance she wants in the world.

Even if complete atrocity seems like the only end, I won't deem it to be true. I have her to think about and only God knows how much space she already occupies in my head. As long as I believe it, she will, too.

"Everything will be just fine," I mumble again against the sharpness of her jaw. Tilting her chin up towards the ceiling, I take my chance to taste her. With my tongue gliding across her skin, I then pull away as she softly moans underneath me.

Needy and sweet, she grinds her hips in search of some friction. I hum when I realize we both desire each other more than anything. I slide my hand across her thigh, finding her hips to pin down with a smirk. I watch her breathe out and I swear, she looks so fucking stunning with a bare and slightly freckled face.

I want to kiss her as bad as I want to fuck her. I want to feel the warmth off her sweet lips as much as I want to taste it off her cunt. I'm downright obsessed with her and it's no longer a kept secret.

I don't know how it ever got to this point, but I don't want to go back to a time where Joelle D'Amore wasn't running through my goddamn mind all day.

"My beautiful girl," I whisper and the names I call her easily slip off my tongue every time. "It's just you and me. We're safe." I had to remind her.

Underneath me, she slowly nods.

"Look at me and say it. Say it for me, baby."

Reaching up to touch my face, she softly traces her finger along the hollow of my cheek. She repeats my words, "It's just you and me."

I turn my head just to kiss her hand. "Let me help you clear that mind of yours," I whisper to her. "Please, my darling, let me fuck you so good that you forget your fucking name. It's just you and me, so please... focus on me, on us."

With a fast pace to her breaths, Jo lifts her hand to tug at my hair. "Please. I don't want to think of anything else, but you. So fuck me... fuck me, fuck—"

She stops talking the moment I've tugged the shirt off my body. I feel her icy fingertips against my skin, roaming, as I lean in to kiss her soft lips. So sweet. Inviting my tongue into her mouth, she takes it with a moan.

Her moans might be one of my favorite fucking sounds ever.

I help her sit up and she shifts onto her knees. Angling my head to the side, she kisses me harder. She then pulls back, panting as I begin to raise her long sleeve top. Once I get her out of it, I grab her ass and bring her closer to me.

I adore the way she looks at me whenever I strip her naked. There's confidence behind her pretty eyes. She poses shyness as if she doesn't know how fast I'd drop onto my fucking knees for the chance to touch her body, but I see right through her.

"Beautiful," I mumble against her neck. "Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful." I kiss her sternum and the top of her breasts while my hand undoes the clasp of her bra.

Breathing harder, her mouth falls open when I drag my pierced tongue along her sensitive nipple. I suck both her tits, earning sugar-filled whimpers as my fingers work roughly to tug the leggings off of her. Then she's mine, underneath me in only her underwear.

A fucking sight as she's spread and rested back against her elbows.

Flushed in the face, she bites her bottom lip and waits for me to react. She then whines, "Have me already."