01: Burn That Contract

"Are you a lesbian? CEO Kim? "
"Are the news real?"
"Were you really dating your secretary?"
"Please, we're waiting for your answers!"

Stupid. Annoying. Paparazzis.
They are fucking everywhere like dog dungs.
Though to be honest, I don't really dislike them doing such issues about my name.
May it be dirty issues or whatsoever.
I kinda like it.
It makes my company's stocks boom like fucking crazy.
and that's what you call--
a fucking sound marketing.

"Oppa, you're here?"
It is my older brother, Kim Seokjin.
He glares at me as I take my shoes off. I look at him and smiled,
I knew exactly why he is here.

"Kim Sa-jee--"

"It's Kim Sage."
I corrected him, him and his pronunciations are so y'know, lame.

"Kim Sage is bisexual. Kim Sage is obviously a Lesbian. Kim Sage is dating her secretary, Kim Yeongha."
He says, reading through his screen.

"Rumors, oppa. It's just nothing but groundless rumors. How could I date Yeongha when she is our younger cousin?"
I say.

"Then say something about it! Tell them it were all lies! How could you stay silent like that? People would assume that these are real!"
He screams in the top of his lungs, his high pitched voice piercing my ears painfully.

"Our parents were not the type to stay still about these rumors! Take an action yourself before they do!"

"Oppa, shut it. How could you shout like that when you definitely have concert in days? Aish."

"Shut it? 'Oppa shut it?'?? You disrespectful shit! I am your older brother--"

Oh. Whatever. I am Kim Y/N, I bought the Kim Sage name by the way.. and this is how I met - -
A man named Lee Dong Min,
that was hired to love me.

...
"Good morning, CEO Kim."
I look at Ginger and scanned her.

"Why are you alone? Where the hell is Yeongha?"
I ask,

"Uh.. she was at the photoshoot being held in our lounge. She told me that I should go to you and ask you to come down there when you're ready."

You just remembered that your company will launch new winter coats and tuxedos next month.
Today is the first day of photoshoot that will be held in different cities in Asia and Europe for the next two weeks.

You have to greet the models.

But why the hell should a CEO do that?

"Tell Yeongha she's dead meat for going there without my permission."

Y/N took her purse and turned her heels towards the elevator at her left.
She's heading down.

"Okay! Everyone! Let's stop first and take a look at the very beautiful CEO of KPulse! Kim Sage!"
The director of the photoshoot says,

In the other hand, there stands the perfect man of the 21st Century.
Lee Dong Min,
which was known worldwide as Cha Eun Woo.

KPulse, being the leading fashion and clothing line of Korea, of course will choose someone known, and will make their company even more known worldwide.
and there was no one who could fit the description rather than Cha Eun Woo.

"Eonnie! You're already here!"
Yeongha greets Sage as Sage just glares at her.

"Kim Yeongha. You always come late to my office, but comes first in photoshoots like this?"

Eun Woo eyes her carefully.
Her personality really does not fit her appearance.
She does look like a warm person but her voice freezes the wind.

Sage has a warm brown colored hair and her height is just right for a female.
She has a pinkish-white skin and a pair of warm brown eyes.

"Is that him?"
She asks the girl at her left that is a little taller than her.
It was Ginger.

She must be asking about him.
"Yes, CEO Kim."

She walks towards him,
looking in his eyes daringly.

"You must be Cha Eun Woo."
She says.

He just watches her.

She then tip toes to reach his right ear as if she'll whisper something to him.

"I'll pay you three times more than my parents offered, just burn that contract and pretend this had never happened."