30: The Painful Sunrays

"I can't leave you here like this. There's no way I'm leaving without you."
Seokjin nags again. It was like five in the morning and he's pursuing Sage to come with her in his tour.

"Oppa..."
Sage says, still half asleep.
"I can't go anywhere, I'm not feeling well."

"The same reason why you should go with me! How if that Eun Woo approaches you when I'm not around?"

"He will not--"

"Just come with me at once! Kim Sage!"
He shouts.

"Aish."
Sage opens her eyes and yanks out of her bed. It was her first night at her parents' house after years and this Kim Seokjin just won't let her sleep peacefully.
"I'm only coming with you because I don't want you to wake our parents up!"

...

"Me and the guys will just be near, you can walk towards that doo--"
Seokjin nags, again. The two of them were already at a plane where the members and some of their staffs were riding.

"Oppa. I know. Just go."

The siblings had a deal, she will only come with him if he lets her off and have some time alone. That includes having a personal space in the plane and a separate room in the hotel BTS will be staying in.

"Tell me if you need me."
He grabs her phone.
"I'll confiscate your phone for now. This will be your stress relieving trip, you're not allowed to contact anyone."

Sage rolls her eyes.

"You sounded just like a professor in a elementary school field trip. Seriously, just go away!"

"I love ya, sister!"
He then smiles at her annoyingly and leaves her chamber.

She sighs.
Seokjin may be annoying but she's thankful that he's keeping her busy.

As she had always said, she needs to avoid the sun in order to not burn her skin with its painful sunrays.

She needs to avoid Eun Woo just so she could move on with her life.

"But how about my cosmetology classes?"

She shrugs the thought off and tries to close her eyes and sleep.
It will be a long long trip.

...

"What do you mean she's gone?"
Eun Woo asks Chase as he tries to barge in her apartment.

He takes it all back.
He's willing to risk everything just to get her again.

"Gone. Like gone gone."
Chase rolls his eyes.

"She never did once came back here."

"Her things? Is it all in here?"
He asks.

"I heard the landlady telling the maintenance staff to get rid of them. Seokjin must have told them to just consider her things as trash."

Eun Woo sighs.
Will there be no chance for him to talk to her again.

He then thinks of a person.