29: I Don't Love You

"Don't cry like that. Stop it. You're making me want to cry, too."
She grabbed Chase's shoulders and cry even harder.

"I was... I was wrong... I thought he loved me but--I was just getting too far ahead of myself."
She says in between her sobs.

"I was.. wrong."

...
"Why are you here?"
Seokjin asks, seeing Eun Woo at Sage's door. It seems like he was waiting for her.

"Hyung, I--"

"Don't call me like that and pretend all like a goody two shoes, you're making me vomit."
Eun Woo's brows formed a confused curve.
"I don't have the time to know his name, but you're the son of that gambler, right?"

Eun Woo's eyes hardens.

"Don't call my father a gambler."
He says.

"Then what should I call him?"
Seokjin laughs.
"or maybe I should just call you a pathetic and stupid son for trying to hurt my sister."

"Stop it!"

"Why? I am right, right?"
He throws the envelope of pictures that he gathered after tailing Eun Woo for almost a month now.
"You believe that our family killed your father, right? That's why you're hurting my little sister like this? Well, I would just like to tell you that it wasn't our fault that your father gambled money in Japan. You're lucky we need not filed a case to your family after he got so much money from our company. Why? Because my Mother did not want you to grow with so much debt."

Eun Woo looks at the pictures and sighs. So everything was meant to be unraveled like this, eh?

"Tell my sister that you do not love her and I'm going to let all this pass."
Seokjin threats.

"No."
Eun Woo says.
"I've made up my mind. I love Sage. I will beg for her forgiveness and start a new--"

"You'll breached the contract if you don't end everything with her today, Mr. Lee."
Seokjin smirks.

"How did you knew about the contract?"
Eun Woo asks.

"It was your last day today, right? Today is the 100th day since you've sealed the deal with my Mom. I knew it all along. I just needed confirmation, so as it is already your due date today, my Mom told me to remind you."

He smiles.

"Terms and Conditions number 5. After the 100 day contract is done, I accept that I have nothing to do with the Kim family anymore. Specifically to Kim Sage."

"Should I tell you what's going to be the fine if you insist on being with my sister?"
The victory in his face irritates Eun Woo so much. He is so confident about winning this argument.
"Your life, I could get you inside a prison now if you'd like."

Eun Woo looks away.

"Do you even think that Sage will forgive you after I tell her every single thing about this photos?"

"Never, she will not even look your way once. I know my sister so much."

"So just stop there and accept your consequences after betraying my sister. Enjoy being with Angel with the rest of your life. Since you're both offsprings of b.tches."