Chapter 42: The Show

It's been days after the mini therapy Sage had on the sea with Eunwoo.
Things had been better for her although they still don't know what will happen for the two of them.
They did not talk about their relationship and just tried to enjoy each other's company while their at it.

Today is no other than the big day Sage and other famous icons are waiting for, the Seoul Fashion Week Run Way Night.

"How should I look?"ko
Sage did not hire any stylist let alone a make up artist because she figured that every single famous stylist should be used by her company, Chasin' Sages and her family's company that's managed by her cousin, Yeongha.
Five major companies participated on the Seoul Fashion Week, first on the list is the largest fashion company in Korea, KPulse. Second is new company that has plenty branches all over Europe, Chasin' Sages. Third is Korean Metro. Fourth is Tuesday Korea and fifth is Golden Closet which is Jungkook's favourite brand and there are news that he will walk on the runaway as it's finest ambassador.

"You should think about how your models would look like, you should look like them but a little different."
One of the fashion executives of Chasin Sages says.

It's like four hours before the cat walk and Sage haven't decided on which make up and look to do tho she had already picked a dress.
They are going with ethereal and victoria secret angels like gowns for their models but Sage chose a rather simple skin toned gown with elegant glitters of gold all over.

"You should go with a simple neutral look and maybe comb your hair back, maybe a wet look and a glistening fairy inspired look? It will suit your short hair just right."

"Really? Maybe I should do that."
She says with a simple smile and she immediately sat on the white chair in front of a white table. In the table is a huge mirror placed in front of her. There are also a lot of make up, every color that she will be needing.

"Thanks for the help everyone, you can now check for the models. I will be just fine."
Sage reminds them. They all nodded in agreement. Of course they expected her to say that, they all knew how independent of a woman she is.

She just sits there for a while, contemplating which base color for her eyeshadow should she put on for tonight.

She suddenly thought of Eun Woo. Somehow he managed to message her today, giving her a good luck message and a short congratulatory message for the success of her brand.
He also said that he will be there to represent Korean Metro but she did not really know if he'll also walk on the cat walk.

She goes for a simple beige shadow for her eyeshadow base. She does not know a lot about make up but her skills should do her good for the night.

When she finishes the eye shadow, she leaves her make up for a while and pins her hair back with a sleek black wax on her hand.

"God, I look hot."
She grins.

Of course she should look hot, she will be the one presenting her autumn designer clothes to the people.

After she had almost done everything, she decided to go on a simple, classy yet fiery red lipstick that she never had tried before.

"Damn, I almost did not recognise you."
Chase enters her room and she laughs.

"You know you did not really have to pick me up at home."
Sage says.