Chapter 38: Therapy

Sage looks at the mirror and before she could even realize what she has done to herself, blood drip down her fists quietly.
She cries and presses the 1st number on her speed dial.

Her brother.

"Seokjin-oppa."

[Sage! Where the hell are you? You're supposed to meet Hoseok's sister today!]

He nags.
She closes her eyes as she confess what she has done.

"Oppa.. I did hurt myself, I'm sorry."

The line went silent for a minute.

[What the fuck, Sage. What happened?]

"I'm sorry, oppa. Just please pick me up."

[I will, my love. Where are you? Calm down, okay? Oppa is coming.]

...

"So you're dating her?"
Eun Woo asks as he strike a pose on the camera.

"Why? You're dating someone already, too. Right?"
Chase replies as he strike a pose as well. Eun Woo and him are having a couple shot.

"Am I?"
Eun Woo chuckles.

"Even if you're not, you don't deserve her. She almost died saving your ass up."
He spits.

Eun Woo backs away from Chase and throws the jacket in his hands away.

"Shut the fuck up, sucker."
And he throws a punch to Chase.

...

"Sage, talk to me."
Seokjin begs.
Sage is just looking down and is not talking.
Her fists are in a bandage and an IV is in her other arm.

"Seokjin, let's give her space."

Dr. Jung Ji Wo, Hoseok's sister that is a psychologist asks the man kneeling before her sister.

"No, Ji Wo. My parents are on a trip abroad and I don't like them to know that my sister almost killed herself again without me knowing."

He started crying.

"I almost lost you before, Sage. Oppa is not going to go through that again."

Ji Wo tugs on his shirt and whispers.

"Let's leave her here with my nurses. I'll tell you something in my office."

Seokjin nods and looks one more time to her. To his beloved sister.

"Seokjin, breathe. I need you to understand everything that I will be saying."
Ji Wo says.
"This is hard to accept. But please hear me out."

"Fine. I trust you, Ji Wo."

"I think we're going the wrong way with Sage's healing."

She says.

"You and your mother asked me to erase all her memories about Eun Woo, if that's possible. But hypnotism did not work on her. So you asked me to just forbid her from seeing Eun Woo and letting her talk about her feelings about the lad but--"