Mad Rosie

As the three girls are in their own dressing room in the award show SBS Gayo Daejeon, they're waiting for their main vocalist performance with the other idols.

"Unnie I thought chaeyoung is not feeling well why did she go and perform "Lisa ask while watching because it already started.

"I don't know Lis but she just go and perform there" Jisoo answered Lisa with worried face.

"We already know if Rosie didn't like the outcome of her performance she will gone mad. "Jennie say to them in a worried tone.

"I hope she won't"lisa reply.

When it's chaeyoung part for the high note the Girls can feel that chaeyoung is trying to get the high notes but Chaeyoung didn't get the right tone.

"Unnie's her voice is different from the way she hit the high notes in our songs"

Jennie can feel that her hubby will be in different mood later.

When their performance are done. They wait for chaeyoung until they hear a loud groan from outside.

Chaeyoung started gripping her hair and punching the walls she didn't care the other staff and idols who are now worried at her.

She keep punching the wall and start blaming herself.

"Why didn't you hit that note Park Chaeyoung urrghhhhh, your so stupid now all the fans there think your not good enough. "Chaeyoung said while sobbing.

Chaeyoung immediately enter the room beside their dressing room and start to throw all the things she hold.

Slamming her hand,punching the mirror and kicking the things on the ground. Her hands are now full of blood.

The two girls immediately enter the room and gasp when they saw their vocalist state.

Jennie immediately rush to chaeyoung to make her calm but she got scared when chaeyoung punch the other mirror.

Jennie immediately tell to Jisoo and Lisa to get the first aid kit. Jennie tried to go closer to chaeyoung and luckyly chaeyoung didn't move instead she start crying.

"I hate myself urrghhh" Chaeyoung was about to punch the wall again when Jennie move in front of her and hug her waist and start crying.

"Hubby please that's enough, please stop" Jennie start sobbing in chaeyoung's chest.

Chaeyoung slowly go back to her own self when she hear her wifey crying because of her.

"W-wifey?, no no no  I'm sorry baby please don't cry. "Chaeyoung said and hug Jennie back.

"Wifey look at me, I'm sorry please stop crying. "Jennie slowly look up to chaeyoung with tears in her eyes.

"Idiot you make me scared because of you, now look at your hands it's full of blood. "Jennie said and Chaeyoung start to wipe her wifey's tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I make you scared. "

"Hubby calm down please I don't want to see you like that "Jennie said and wrap her arms around chaeyoung's neck.

"I'm so sorry baby, next time I won't, promise it's just that earlier I--"Chaeyoung was cut off when Jennie slam her lips to her.

Chaeyoung widen her eyes but she just smiled and kissed her back. Until their kissing session turn into make out session.

Chaeyoung wrap her arms around Jennie's waist and started to draw circles.

The two of got cut off when they heard some one. They immediately look who is it and Jennie started to blush.

"ehem" Jisoo interup them.

"Yahhh here's the first aid kit now you two go back to the dressing room and stop doing something, it's bad for a children like Lisa. "Jisoo scolded the two while closing Lisa's eyes.

"Yaahhh unnie I'm not at child anymore grrrrr"lisa complain and jisoo just pull her out.

Jennie and Chaeyoung just laughed and look at each other.

"I love you wifey "

"Hmmm I love you too hubby "