Reunion

Jennie entered the hall and she saw her batch mates from college, she sighs because she remembered being hated in her past college life. But now she's successful in life she's not scared anymore including her having a girlfriend who is the most famous actor in Seoul.

" Jennie! " someone shouted her name.

She looks who is it and there she saw her one and only best friend.

" Jisoo unnie " She whispered in her place.

" Yahh I thought your not coming " Jisoo hugs her and lead her to their table.

" I'm competing if I come or not earlier but look I'm here " Jennie replied her best friend softly.

" What do you want to drink, you want tequila "

" Juice is okay for me, I don't drink alcohol that much and after this someone will pick me up " Jennie smiled at her friend as jisoo just nod at her.

Jisoo immediately head to the counter and order some juice for her when someone suddenly talk behind her.

" Well, well isn't it Jennie Kim "

Jennie already know who's voice is that so she just sigh and face her.

" Hi.... Su-zy, nice meeting you again after a long time " Jennie manage to say.

" Never new that a girl like you will be a Chanel ambassador " Suzy said looking at her from head to toe.

Jennie stayed silent until someone joined their conversation.

" Damn, Jen you look hot " Kai said as he about to hug her but she push him.

" I have a girlfriend now stop it Kai " Jennie said while pushing him.

" You have a girlfriend, that's new I thought that you will be single forever " Kai said as he try to caressed her cheek.

" Touch her or I'll chop that small dick of yours " Jisoo interrupt them.

" Yow chill Jisoo, okay okay I'm out " Kai move away from their table.

" Well then who's your girlfriend Jennifer " Suzy raised her right eyebrow.

" That is none of your business Suzy now move along " Jisoo said standing in front of Jennie facing Suzy.

" Tsk I bet you just have a sugar daddy, that's why you have this expensive things of yours " Suzy scoffed as she moved away from their table.

" Yaahh you brat come here! " Jisoo was about to attack the girl but Jennie hold her arms.

" Unnie that's enough " Jennie calmly said.

" You still didn't change jen, you still let then insult you " Jisoo said while hugging her best friend.

" It's okay I'm used to it already " Jennie showed her gummy smile.

" I never thought you will have a girlfriend jen, why didn't you tell me "

" I've been wanting to ask you to meet up but your too busy with your shooting "

" Oww, sorry my bad " jisoo laugh.

They spend the night with each other, after a few hours, Lisa jisoos girlfriend approach their table.

" Ow yeah, Jennie this is Lisa my girlfriend sorry if I didn't introduce her to you earlier because I missed you so much " Jisoo said as she hugs her.