Cuddles

Rosé is already in front of the door of their dorm, before she entered she take a deep breath because she never had her rest after her solo is out, she's been busy with interviews and performances. She never had a complete sleep and mostly she's always been late to come home.

As she entered she saw darkness inside and that means her co members are already sleeping, before she make her way up stairs she head to their kitchen and find to drink something. After drinking she immediately head to her own room, fixing her things before taking a shower.

She look at her self in the mirror and she can say that she look so awful, dark spots under her eyes, tired face. She sigh and immediately change into her comfy pajamas.

Seconds has passed she head out from her room and immediately walk fast to her girlfriends room. As she open the door she saw her pretty girlfriend who is looking cute while snuggling to her blanket.

Chaeyoung slowly walk to her and softly lay beside her. She is now facing her girlfriend, but before heading to sleep she stare at her gorgeous face and finding her self smiled at the sight. She hug her girlfriends waist and snuggled her face in the crook of Jennie's neck. She immediately drove to sleep because of tiredness.

Few seconds Jennie suddenly wake up, feeling that someone is hugging her so she looks down and saw her hubby sleeping peacefully. Jennie smiled at the view, she stare at her and start playing with the blondes hair. She kissed her forehead and smiled again.

" You've been working a lot this past few days hubby,  I know your tired and exhausted but don't worry I'm here for you, sleep tight my love " Jennie said as continued to play with her girlfriends hair. Until she also drove back to sleep.