Argument

Lia and Ella are just chilling in their living room watching some Disney movies until they heard a car engine, they were about to open the door when their mommy open the door by slamming it.

The two got surprised by their mothers action, They saw their mother entering the living room and Lia was about to approach her mother until they heard their Mom shout.

"Jennie why are you talking with that guy!? "Chaeyoung shout while entering inside.

"I already told you we just bumped to each other I didn't know that he's also buying things at Chanel! "Jennie shout back.

"Jennie I saw in his eyes that he still in love you !"Chaeyoung said putting her keys in the table.

Jennie was about to reply but they heard their youngest daughter talk the two immediately look at each other because they didn't know that their daughters are here.

"Mommy, Mom? "Ella try to understand what's happening.

"Are you guys fighting, why are you guys shouting?" Lia ask holding Ella in her side.

"We are not fighting sweetie just a misunderstanding " Chaeyoung said smiling sweetly to her daughters.

"Umm Lia dear can please go upstairs with Ella I just don't want the both of you hear us shouting " Jennie said to Lia.

Lia just nod and whisper to Ella, the two start to walk upstairs and the couple hear the door closing and that's where the bickering begins.

Jennie look at her hubby who is now starting to remove her coat, she gulped because she can saw the hard abs and muscles of her hubby.

"Now why are you talking with that guy, huh? " Chaeyoung said racing her right eyebrow and starting to remove her belt while stepping forward.

"Ummm, C-chae he was the one who approached me " Jennie gulp and start to step back wards

"Hmmm did he?"Chaeyoung said wrapping her arms around Jennies waist.

"Y-yeah, and I didn't know that his also ther-" Jennie was being cut because Chaeyoung slam her lips to her.

Jennie widen her eyes and just melt to her hubby's touch, she wraps her arms around Chaeyoung's neck and kiss her back.

5 minutes of making out they were stop by their daughters voice.

"Mommy, Mom? " Lia ask.

The couple smile at each other and face their daughter.

"Are you guys okay now? "Lia ask looking at her parents.

"Yes sweetie of course we're okay, right wifey? " Chaeyoung ask her wife.

"Yes and sorry about earlier hon " Jennie said

Lia smiled at them and run to hug her parents.

"I love you both " Lia said while hugging her parents tightly.

"We love you too "the couple said at the same time.

...Author...

You can request tho hehe