Just for you Part 6

Chaeyoungs pov

" What am I thinking, arghh " I said to myself as I sit at the edge of the rooftop.

" Maybe I should open my heart again " I looked at the sky and smile.

" Lisa is right, it's not bad to fall with someone again " I remember her face whenever she smile, she's so beautiful than the other girls I've met.

" What did you do to me Jennie Kim, we've just bumped to each other but you make me fall for you that fast " I chuckled remembering the moment I saw her beautiful face.

I looked at the time and it's already my last class for this morning and I think I should go, maybe Lisa is already there.

As I open the door I didn't expect someone following me here.

Third persons pov

Jennie looked at the fading figure of the blonde and after a second's she excuse herself from the two.

Jennie followed the tall blonde and there she saw her sitting on the edge of the rooftop, she can't hear what the blondes saying but she stay there waiting for the blonde to go back.

Chaeyoungs eyes can't believe what she's seeing now she's embarrassed feeling that Jennie might heard what she said earlier so she fix her composure and start to ask the small one.

" What are you doing here? " Chaeyoung ask in a cold tone hiding the mix feelings she feels.

" Huh.... Oh... I-i.. Just want to check you if your o-okay" Jennie look down because of shyness.

" I'm okay, and why do you care, I think you should go to your last class now, you might be late " Chaeyoung walked past through her.

Jennie thought the blonde is already not there but when she turned around their faces are so close to each other. Jennie gulp when she can feel the hot breath of the blonde and her eyes can't stop looking at her plump lips.

" I remember we're having the same class I think we should go together " Chaeyoung look at her as she hold her hand.

Jennie can't explain her feelings and just let her body pulled by the blonde, she looked at their hands and suddenly felt herself blushing.

Chaeyoung smiled not showing it to the small one, after a few minutes they entered their class all the students are looking at them or at their intertwined hands.

" Are they together "

" They look so cute "

" Their height difference is so cute to look "

They heard all the students mumbling but Chaeyoung didn't care, Jennie felt herself getting embarrassed so she covered her face when they sitted.