Fingers

The girls are now waiting at the backstage to perform until something or someone is being sneaky, a brunette woman who is now staring at the mic or should I say fingers of the one and only Park Chaeyoung.

Jennie look around noticing that her two comembers are busy talking about something so she smirked and walk towards the blonde who is standing there not doing anything.

Rosé notice the presence of her girlfriend so she showed her charming smile.

" Hey J " She said as Jennie stand in front of her.

" Hubby.... " Jennie start to look around thinking that some people might see what's she's about to do.

" Yes love, is there something wrong? " Rosé asked scratching her neck.

And because of that action Jennie suddenly bite her lips not knowing the blonde is looking at her, The blonde smirk placing her hand down.

" No there's nothing wrong, it's just that..... " Jennie place her mic at her pocket, and slowly grab the veiny hands of the blonde.

" I'm just really so amazed.... on how long your fingers are... " Jennie muttered in a sexy voice, her left hand is holding the blondes wrist, while the right one is caressing her middle finger and ring finger.

Rosé lick her lips to wet it, eyeing her girlfriends actions.

" What are you doing baby... " Rosé muttered in a husky deep voice.

" Oh I'm just complementing how long your fingers and.... How good you make me feel with it.. " Jennie look at her with a flirty smile.

Rosé knows she's already turned on so she bite her lips and smirk at the brunette.

" If that so... Why don't you show something interesting that can make me do something on your..... delicious flower baby girl" Rosé muttered testing her.

Jennie bite her lips, pushing her hair at the back of her shoulder and slowly pulling the blondes wrist guiding her middle finger and ring finger inside her hot mouth.

Rosé's breath began to heavy because of the hot mouth of the brunette, she watch on how Jennie sucks her fingers like a kid who's sucking and licking a lollipop and because of that she feels something's getting hard in her body.

Jennie seduce her with her attractive cat eyes, and slowly pulling it out from her mouth, letting go from her hold.

" Hmm... I bet it will be more tastier when I have my cum on it.... " Jennie whispered sexily, then licking her lips.

Rosé was stunned and look at her fingers but she just smirk and immediately pulled Jennie by her waist using her arms where Jennie licked her fingers.

" You naughty kitten... Later after we head home, better run upstairs, get on the bed and strip.... " Rosé whispered in her ear, Jennie replied with a moan.

" You heard Daddy? " Rosé asked the brunette who is now weak because of her hot voice.

" Yes... Daddy.. " Jennie replied, feeling something hard under.

Before letting go off the brunettes waist Rosé plant a soft kiss on her cheek, after going to her position with a smirk on her lips.

Jennie smiled at her place and immediately go to her position because it's their time to perform as they heard the director.

Then after that they head to their place, their two friends Jisoo and Lisa stayed at Jisoo's apartment while the two stayed at Rosé's Condo and.... Well let's just say Jennie is sore and can't walk tomorrow because of the tall, hot blonde who worked her all night.

...Author...
Indeed a Prince Charming 😍
I'm obsessed with this hot, tall blonde 🔥

Indeed a Prince Charming 😍I'm obsessed with this hot, tall blonde 🔥