Mothers Day

Jennie's been wake up by the sudden brightness of the sun, she noticed that her hubby is not in bed anymore so she think that she's just downstairs. Jennie immediately run towards their bathroom and take a nice shower, after changing she immediately head downstairs to make some breakfast for her daughters.

" Hmm lemme play some music,wait where's Rosie " Jennie thought.

Jennie just shrugged thinking that Rosé need to do something at their company so start to cook their breakfast and after she's done she immediately call her daughters.

" Ryujin, Lia, Ella come down now breakfast is ready " Jennie shouted and she knows that they are already awake.

" Good morning Mom " The three greet their mother but little did Jennie know her three daughters are hiding something special for them.

" Good morning to my beautiful daughters " Jennie give them a kiss on the cheek.

They had their breakfast then suddenly because of curiousness Jennie asked her daughter.

" Ryujin do you know where's your Mama is? " Jennie asked placing their plates at the sink.

" Huh, o-oh I don't know Mom why? " Ryujin glance at her siblings.

" It's just that she's not in our bedroom when I woke up " Jennie muttered.

" Don't worry Mommy, mama will here soon " Ella cutely said.

Jennie just chuckled at her daughter.

" Okay take a bath now I'll just wash this" Jennie said to them.

The three immediately run upstairs to take their own shower's while a few minutes Jennie is done doing ths dishes she turned off the music and immediately head to their living room to watch some movies.

" What are you watching Mommy " her three daughters suddenly sit beside her in the sofa.

Jennie was about to reply when someone suddenly knock on their door.

" Are you expecting someone today? " Jennie asked Lia and Ryujin.

" Huh, no mommy " Jennie look at them frowning.

" Okay then let me see who is i-" Jennies been cut when Ella pulled her back to sit.

" Mommy don't leave me here let Lia and Ryujin unnie look who is it " Ella whined and Jennie just giggled at her daughters clingyness, she was about to talk to the two but they are not in the living room anymore.

Jennie and Ella wait for them until.

Ryujin and Lia's place

" Mom come in Mommy is at the living room with Ella " Ryujin whispered.

" I'm sorry I'm late sweetie because I buy some gifts for your mother and I also buy some foods also " Chaeyoung said in a low voice while holding what she bought.

" It's okay Mom, now let's go surprise mother " Lia said while squealing.

Ryujin and Lia is the first one to show in the living room.

" Come here Ella " Ryujin signal her sister.

Ella squealed and immediately run to her Jennie is now curious about the action of her daughters so she asked them.

" I've been noticing your actions, is there a problem, are you hiding something from me, you can tell me sweet-" Jennies been cut off by her hubby.

" Happy Mother's Day wifey! " Chaeyoung immediately pop out from the back of her daughters.

Jennies eyes Immediately widen when she saw her hubby holding a big set of flowers and gifts then she look at her daughters.

" W-what " Jennie burst into tears and immediately run towards Chaeyoung and immediately jump on her luckily Chaeyoung caught her even tho she's holding a bunch of gifts.

Chaeyoung smiled widely while signaling her daughters to get all the gifts and flowers from her hand.

Their daughters just watch them lovingly.

" Shh stop crying now wifey " Jennie pulled away and start to laugh while wiping her tears.

" I thought there's something argent from the company that's why your not there when I woke up" Jennie mumbled while Chaeyoung just laugh at her.

Chaeyoung sit down on their sofa followed by their daughters.

" I'm sorry now stop crying you will look ugly " Chaeyoung said.

Jennie stand up from the lap of her hubby and start fixing herself ,she look at her daughters.

" Happy Mother's Day Mommy " The three said at the same time and hug her.

" Thank you my lovely daughters, that's why your acting strange earlier " Jennie pinch their cheeks and Chaeyoung joined their hug.

" Well what can I say wifey your hubby is full of surprises " Chaeyoung hug them tightly.

" Thank you hubby and I love you so much " Jennie give her peck but Chaeyoung hold her nape deepening the kiss.

" Mom, Mommy where here " Ryujin muttered closing the eyes of Ella.

" Oww I'm sorry hehe, I love you too wifey now why don't we celebrate in Paris " Chaeyoung said holding the waist of Jennie while looking at their daughters.

" Paris, imma pack my things now!?" " Lia immediately run upstairs.

" She really love Paris just like you " Chaeyoung muttered watching their daughters run upstairs.

" Well Ryujin is also like you and Ella well of course me, now why don't we pack also hubby " Jennie pulled her hubby upstairs.

" What about the things her-" Jennie cut her off by a kiss.

" Don't worry we will bring them now shut up and take a bath you stink" Jennie jokely said.

" What no I'm not " Chaeyoung sniff herself.

" Haha, just go take a shower now I'll just change " Jennie chukled.

After that they immediately flew to Paris using their private plane and they celebrate at one of the best restaurant in France with their lovely daughters.

...Author...
Aren't they a like