Change

Park Chaeyoung is the most simplest students in Seoul University, she never wear expensive clothes nor things. She only wear a plain shirt and jeans pairing it with some eyeglasses, even tho she's like that. She captured the eyes of the most popular student in their school, Jennie Kim the one and only girlfriend of Park Chaeyoung.

Jennie is okay with her girlfriend style but until their prom night.

Of course Chaeyoung asked Jennie to be her date.

Students are now getting ready for their best experience in their lives. Some are still buying some gifts and some are now having their make ups.

At the top girls apartment.

" What are you wearing!? " Lisa suddenly shouts as Chaeyoung goes out from her room.

" Chae it's prom night " Seulgi added.

" Yeah, why are you wearing a plain polo and pairing it with pants?" Mina ask her.

" There's nothing wrong in my outfit " she answered her friends as she turned around.

" Nuh uh your not going to wear that "

" Remember Jennie is your date right "

" Park your dating the most hottest girl in our university!"

Her three friends start blubbering at her.

" But I don't have enough clothes and you guys know that I'm not into expensive things" Chaeyoung scratch her nape.

" Joy what time is it? " Lisa asked Mina.

" 5:30 why?"

" Get ready, we're going to the mall "

" Lis, it's already 5:30, do you think there still open at the mall "

" Are you stupid or your just dumb to remember that malls are closing at 8 pm " Lisa blurted out.

" Oh my bad okay then let's go " Mina immediately run out from their apartment.

Lisa and Seulgi just looked at each other as they pulled Chaeyoung out of their apartment.

Inside the Ysl store.

" Okay stay right here and we'll be picking your suit " Lisa said as the three of them immediately walk around the store.

Chaeyoung sigh as her phone starts to ring, she smiled when it was her girlfriend.

" Hello J "

" Hi hubby are you ready, remember that I will wait you at school later okay I'll be with the girls"

" Oh yeah don't worry it's just that I'm still not ready yet "

" What do you mean? "

" My three roommates brought me here at the mall "

" Why? "

Chaeyoung was about to answer when Lisa snatch her phone.

" Don't answer her now go try this " Lisa push her away and immediately talk to Jennie.

Mina and Seulgi are waiting for the blonde to go out.

" Hey Jen it's me Lisa "

" Where's my girlfriend Lisa? "

" Oww she just buy some food here yeah, don't worry we'll be there okay bye now " Lisa ended it immediately even though she knows what will happen later.

" Damn! " Lisa heard her two friends.

Chaeyoung walk out from the dressing room and her three friends start to wipe their fake tears.

" You look so hot Daddy chae " Mina suddenly mimick jennies voice.

" Eww Mina! " Lisa and Seulgi said at the same time looking at Mina disgustingly.

Mina just rolled her eyes.

" Okay I think we succeed on finding her a cool suit so let's go pay it because we need to get ready it's already 6:20"

They immediately head to their apartment and start getting ready.

....................................

Jennie looked at her phone as she's saw it's already 7:10 and her girlfriend is not there yet.

" Where are our girlfriends they are late "

" Yeah, the program will be starting in a any minute by now "

" Arrghh, Mina will be dead later"

Jisoo, Irene and Nayeon complained while Jennie just laughed at her friends grumpiness. They wait for their girlfriends and because of boredom they start to drink some juices.

A few second's the four girls suddenly heard some loud gasps from the other students.

The four of them turned around and their eyes can't believe what they seeing mostly Jennie.

" Hey sorry we're late " The four comers blurted at the same time as they give their own flowers they bought.

" Wow, Ch-chae yo-" Jennie hold the flower and can't blurt out what she's wanting to say because she's stund by what she's seeing right now. She's having a staring contest with the blonde and she can't help but to blush because Chaeyoung is giving her sweetest smile.

" Isn't she Hot Ms. Kim? " Lisa put her hands on the blondes shoulder and about to tease the brunette when she's being pulled by her girlfriend.

" Nuh uh don't interrupt them you still need to say some explanation why are you guys late " Jisoo mumbled as she pulled Lisa far from them also Irene and Nayeon they start pulling their girlfriends out from the crowd.

" About the call earlier I'm sorry if Lis-" Chaeyoung is been cut off by Jennie.

" Shut up and just kiss me! " Jennie blurted out and immediately slam her lips on the tall blonde, pulling her down by her hands in the blondes nape.

Chaeyoung widen her by the sudden boldness of her girlfriend, she just smiled between their kiss as they pulled away. Chaeyoung starts to check out her and she's wearing a beautiful black dress pairing with her suit.

" You look so gorgeous J " Chaeyoung wrap her arms around her tiny waist.

" But you, you look so hot, I never thought you'll be wearing something different "

" Actually we just buy this suit a while ago because I only wear earlier is just a plain polo and pants, and you already know that I don't have some formal clothes " Chaeyoung scratch her nape feeling shy to her girlfriend.

" That's why Lisa snatch your phone earlier, but it's okay I kinda love your look tonight and don't worry about anything I still love you even tho you wear a boxers or just be naked it's fine with me " Jennie giggled and wink as she peck the blondes lips. Chaeyoung felt embarrassed on what her girlfriend said but she just shrugged it and start to ask her.

" Umm I think the program already started so, Ms. Kim may I have this dance? " Chaeyoung offered her hand.

" You may " Jennie smiled as she hold the blondes hand, chaeyoung walk through the middle and start to slow dance with Jennie.

In that night everything started to change for Chaeyoung because after their prom night Jennie started buying her girlfriend some Chanel and Ysl shirts, pants, boxers, sports bra, perfume and etc. Chaeyoung is trying to stop her but Jennie is still a hard headed woman, so chaeyoung just let her but she find herself loving some outfits that Jennie bought and because of that Chaeyoung is always attending school with a nice outfits that makes all the girls drool over her.