Visit

Jennie is now on her way to Rosé's dressing room actually she's about to surprise her hubby. She look at the camera man and asked him if Rosé is there in a whispery way.

" Is she inside oppa? "

The camera man just nod at her so she asked Rosé's stylist if her performance is done the stylist just also nod at her. Jennie try to relax her self and fixing the kimchi fried rice she cooked for her hubby.

" OK here I go " she said to herself

Jennie open the door and saw her hubby sitting while talking to their dancers. She smiled at the dancers who saw her and sign them to keep quiet. She place the food she's holding in the table and immediately cover Rosie's eyes.

" Guess who I am" Jennie try to play with rosé

Rosé smiled because of the voice she's been missing and she smells the scent of a Chanel perfume. But even though she know that it's Jennie she played along.

" Hmmm, let me guess you are the most beautiful and cute girl with a gorgeous gummy smile and intimidating cat eyes but also a small cute little mandu an-" Rosé been cut off by Jennie who is now biting rosé's cheeks.

" Ahh ahh wifey it hurts, okay okay I'm sorry baby please stop!!" Rosé shouts all the staff inside the dressing room just laughed at the cuteness of the couple.

Jennie let go and stump her feet. Rosé turned her chair and stand up towering her wifey while massaging her cheeks where Jennie bites.

Rosé sign all the staff to let them be alone for a moment, they just nod at rosé and head out.

When rosé look down she saw a pouting mandu, the tall one just chuckled and bend a little so that they have the same level.

" Did you just call me small Park!?" Jennie ask glaring at the blonde.

" But it's tru-i mean of course not wifey " Rosê answered scratching her nape.

But Jennie is still sulking so Rosé smirked and wrap her arms around the small ones waist and their lips are now connected.

Jennie melted by the sudden action of the blonde and kiss back. Rosé felt her girlfriend smiling between their kissing and after a minute they are out of breath and pulled away.

" Am I forgiven? " The tall one ask

Jennie just nod and buried her face unto the blondes chest because of embarrassment.

Rosé just chuckled until she saw some food in the table.

" Did you bring something for me wifey? " Rosé ask and Jennie pulled away and get the food she cooked.

" Yup, I don't have any schedule today so I thought about you and we don't have some time together when your shooting starts, that's why I cooked something for you " Jennie said while opening the food she brought.

Rosé smiled at her and start digging well let's just say rosé is really been missing her wifeys cooking

...Author...

I'm sorry if I can't update in the past days because I've been busy in my studies and I need to past my few outputs and actually our 3rd grading will be starting on Monday but I still need to past my requirements.

Thank you for understanding love you all.