Just for you Part 8

The two sisters entered inside the living room and there they saw their parents and another man and woman, looking like they were from a high class family.

" Hey Dad, Mom " Jisoo approach them followed by Jennie.

" Umm who are they? " Jisoo asked her parents as they sit beside them.

" Oh this is Mr. And Mrs. Park " their Dad introduce them.

" This are my daughters, this is Jisoo our oldest and Jennie are youngest daughter " Mr. Kim introduce her daughters and being raised properly they bowed at the two old man and woman.

" You have gorgeous daughters Mr. Kim " Mr. Park said.

" Well I think it runs in the blood " Mrs. Kim just chuckled at her husband's childishness.

" Umm sorry to interfere but why did you call us early Dad? " Jennie curiosily asked.

" Okay, please listen to us first, me and your mom talked about about you marrying their daughter" Mr. Kim explained as Mrs. Kim hold his arms.

" Who me or jisoo unnie? " Jennie nervously said.

" You sweetie, you will be the one marrying their daughter " Mr. Kim look down.

" Before I accept it tell me why" Jennie grip her sisters hand.

" Because we're almost near in bankruptcy, I'm so sorry darling, please forgive me " Mr. Kim choke in his words.

Jennie can't believe she's getting married in such a young age, but she doesn't want to see her parents cry.

" Fine, I'm approving in this arrange marriage but before that I want to meet the one I'll be marrying, please excuse me " Jennie said as she excuse herself from their visitors and immediately head inside her own room.

Jisoo bowed at them before following her sister.

At Jennie's room

" Jen " Jisoo entered her sisters room.

" I guess I can't do anything anymore, I respect our parents unnie " Jen said as she face her window resting her face in her palm supporting by her arms.

" I'm sorry If unnie can't do anything " Jisoo hug her from behind.

" It's okay unnie, it's funny that I'm in love with Chaeyoung but I end up marrying someone that it's not her. " Jennie mumbled.

Jisoo didn't speak anymore and just let her sister sleep in her arms.

Tomorrow morning

" Sweetie tell Jennie that she'll be meeting the daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Park at a cafe near our house " Mrs. Kim said at jisoo who is now done in her food.

" Okay " jisoo run upstairs.

" Jen, wake up mandu, you need to prepare, you'll be meeting her today " Jennie slowly sit up and look at her sister.

" Okay I'll just take a shower you can go now unnie " Jennie showed her small smile and head to her bathroom.

After a few minutes Jennie bid her goodbye to her parents and immediately drive to the cafe near their house.

As she entered inside she ordered some latte and immediately find a sit.

As her order comes she waited for someone she's expecting to meet until a few minutes someone spoke her name.

" Jennie? " When she looked who is it she saw a tall woman wearing a sweat shirt and matching jugging pants and sneakers.

...Author...
Who might be this tall woman?