Just for you Part 9

" Jennie, oh im so sorry are you Jennie perhaps? " A tall woman ask standing in front of her.

" Huh, oh yeah I'm Jennie and you are? " Jennie is now feeling that the tall woman is the one she's marrying.

" Oh I'm sorry, nice meeting you Jennie I'm Park Sooyoung or you can call me Joy" The tall woman hold her hand and kiss the back of it.

" Please sit down " Jennie can't believe that she's marrying this tall beautiful woman in front of her.

" Your the daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Park, sorry to ask but are you perhaps related to Park Chaeyoung? " Jennie curiously ask, wanting to know.

" Oh yeah Rosie, she's actually my cousin our Dads are siblings " Joy said smiling at her.

" Wow, what a small world " Jennie chuckled that make Joy smile.

" About the arrange marriage I was actually force to do it because I have a girlfriend but she understand so yeah " Joy said to Jennie.

" You have a girlfriend, I'm sorry but I also need to do it for my parents " Jennie force to smile at the tall woman.

" You don't need to worry about something, I respect girls actually and also you I respect your decision I think we love someone else aye" Joy try to lighten up the atmosphere.

" Are you sure, thank you tho" Jennie smiled.

" Umm where do you study? " Joy curiously asked changing the topic.

" Oh at SH UNIVERSITY " Jennie said sipping her latte.

" We're the same but why I can't see you there? " Joy ask.

" I'm a officer actually"

" Oh, okay "

They talk like a they've been friends for years until it's time to go home.

" Thank you for your time Miss Jennie see you at school future wife just kidding " Joy jokely said.

" Silly bye see you tomorrow Joy " They bid their goodbyes.

" I never thought Irene has a girlfriend she better explain it to me tomorrow" Jennie said to herself as she drove back home.

At the Kim's house

" So how's meeting the future wife? " Jisoo cheekily said.

"She's Chaeyoungs cousin unnie " Jennie said.

" Wow they are really related huh " Jisoo sat next to her in Jennie's bed.

" They are, now what I'm going to do tomorrow " Jennie covered her face using her palms.

" Well just be normal and if they ask answer them " Jisoo said playing jennies bare stomach.

" Okay, let me take a shower now so that I can sleep peacefully, good night unnie " Jennie hug her and head inside her bathroom.

Jisoo smile at her fading features and head out from her sisters room.

At Parks house having their dinner

" So how's your day Joy? " Her father ask.

" It's good and you didn't lie that she's pretty in person Dad but my girlfriend is still the most gorgeous for me. " Joy plainly said.

" Chae you didn't tell me that you know Jennie " Joy asked the blonde who is silently eating.

Chaeyoungs eyes widen when she heard the name who make her heart beats again.

" What did you say? " Chaeyoung ask wanting to hear it clearly.

" Umm Jennie knows you we talk earlier she's the one that father wants me to marry " Joy muttered.

" Ow yeah me and Lisa know her, but why didn't you guys tell us that Joy is marrying someone " Chaeyoung look at her parents and uncle sternly.

" Your so busy with your studies sweetie that's why" Her Dad answered feeling nervous but he didn't know why or is it just because of the look from her daughter.

" Oh, I'm done if you want me I'm just upstairs " Chaeyoung coldly said and immediately head to her room.

" What was that? " Jimin ask her cousins.

" I think our Chaeyoungie is jealous " Joy Cheekily said while giggling.

Their parents look at her while frowning.

" What are you saying Joy? " Chaeyoungs father ask.

" Uncle your so slow, Rosie is in love again and that is because of Jennie the girl you want me to marry " Joy chuckled at their reactions.

" My daughter is opening her heart...... again " Mr. Park Rosés father said while smiling at her wife.

" I'm done also if you also want to talk to me I'll be upstairs talking to my girlfriend. " Joy muttered.

At Rosé's Room

" This can't be happening No I need to do something " Chaeyoung said to herself.

"She can't marry my cousin, think something Chae " She sit at the edge of her bed.

" Okay first I need to hear it from her if she really agreed, yeah that's right " Rosé groaned as she head to her bathroom taking a shower.

After changing she immediately laid in her bed.

" You need to tell her already tomorrow Chae, argghh I'll just sleep and think that tomorrow " as she open her air-con she immediately drove to sleep.

...Author...

Oops I think your guesses are wrong now let's see what will happen in the next chapter