My mysterious nerd Part 3

Jennie found her friends in the field and noticing that the girls are talking seriously.

"Hey, what's with the serious talk? " Jennie asks.

" Oh, where were you? " Irene asked back.

" Oh, I'm just at the comfort room yeah at the com-"

" No, you're not, we just heard a while ago from the captain of the football team that he had a fun time with someone who is the most hot girl in this school so we already know who is he talking about "Jisoo said glaring at Jennie.

" Well, at least he said I'm hot " Jennie said and flip her hair.

The girls just rolled their eyes until they remembered something.

" So, can we tell now to miss hot girl about earlier? " Nayeon said.

" What, what happened earlier? " Jennie asked leaning on Jisoos shoulder.

" Well as you can see miss play girl the owner of this school announced about the upcoming intrams here in our school and..... " Irene said.

"and? "

" And they announced about their daughter here in our school " Irene finished.

" Wow I never thought that they have a daughter here" Jennie said in a bored way.

" And their daughter is the one and only Park Chaeyoung " Jihyo continued.

Jennie immediately widen her eyes.

" What?! that's impossible!? " Jennie shouts.

Jisoo push Jennie because of the sudden shout of the brunnete.

" Can you lower your voice, your going to break my eardrums gosh" Jisoo complain.

" Sorry, but is it true? " Jennie ask.

" Yup it's true, and she's friends with the love of my life " Nayeon said. Day dreaming about the black haired woman again.

The girls just rolled their eyes at her.

There were a little bit of silence until they heard the bell and means it's break time.

They made their way to the cafeteria and buy some snacks.

Rosé are now panting the same as the others they've been playing for the upcoming competition.

" It's already break time, wanna come with us? " Lisa ask their captain.

" Thanks, but Mina and I just follow later " Rosé said fixing her stuff .

" Okay, if you say so cap " Joy said and bid their good bye to them.

Rosé wear her eye glasses and didn't mind to change her out fit. She looked around the court and sigh because their competition is coming.

Mina notices it, she pat her friends shoulder before smiling at her.

"Don't worry, we're going to ace everything." Rosé just smiled as Mina tried cheering her up.

They made their way to the cafeteria but they noticed some students gossiping and they already know it's all about Rosé.

Rosé realized that she's just wearing her jersey and jogging pants so she sigh and thought that it's almost time to show her true self to the other students. Because it's been 2 years she's been hiding herself.

When they entered the cafeteria all the students were now on them because the bell on the door rings.

Rosé wiped her sweats, they walked towards the counter feeling all the eyes were on her.

Rosé put her stuff at the table beside her and start to order something. Mina shrugged her shoulders, following Rosé.

After ordering they walked past the table of Jennie's group, they can here all the girls are squealing and giggling.

Rosé just smiled at her self and start to eat her snacks. Not until Mina started a conversation with her.

Jennie's group can't believe what they saw, Lisa and Joy are now fist bumping and head their way to their table. The girls widen their eyes when they saw Lisa and Joy talking to them.

" Aye cap you just got the attention of all girls here" Lisa said tapping the back of Rosé. 

" Yeah it's like it's their first time to see a handsome woman" Joy jokes.

Rosé just chuckled by the silliness of her teammates and the two joined them.

Mina is starting to get comfortable with them, she smiled when her best friend is laughing at their jokes.

Jennie can't believe in her eyes, is that really the nerd here she's so damn hot wow but what is really her identity Jennie asked her self.

"Urgh, I wanna know the name of Rosé's friend." Nayeon pouts, staring at the person she's crushing on.

" Wow I never expect that the mysterious nerd here in our school is the daughter of the owner of this school " Irene said.

" Yeah and mostly I can say that she's the most hottest player here in our school " Jisoo agreed.

" I wanna know why shes wearing a boy's uniform " Jennie said.

" Well good luck Jennie " her friends say at the same time.

Jennie just rolled her eyes to them and finish her snack.

One minute later they heard the voice of the one and only captain of the football team.

" Guys.... well you look at that the nerd here in our school is now making all the girls sequeled " Kai said while putting her foot on where Rosé is sitting.

...Author...

I don't know if how many parts this story but thank you for reading😊😊😊