I guess it's time for me to let go

" Go she's right over there " Lisa starts pushing her.

" But Lis I think she's waiting for someone " Chaeyoung just look at the blue roses she's holding.

" I don't care, Chae you need to tell her what you feel " Lisa look at the brunette inside the cafe.

" Okay I'm goin-" Chae immediately stop when she saw someone kiss Jennie on the lips.

" Ohh... I guess I'm too late " Chaeyoung smiled bitterly as she watch Jennie smiled.

" I-I'm sorry Chae.... " Lisa hug her.

" You didn't do anything wrong Lis..... Instead I should thank you for encouraging me to tell her what I feel " Chaeyoung chuckled but deep inside she's breaking.

" But I guess it's time for me to let go..... " Chaeyoung stare at the cafe and sigh.

" Let's go Lis...... " Chaeyoung was about to walk away.

" But Chae at least tell her " Lisa muttered.

" Let's just keep it Lis, promise me its only us who only know about my feelings for her" Chaeyoung place her hand on Lisa's shoulder.

" I-i promise " Lisa just stare at the floor.

" Okay then let's go I think Jisoo unnie is waiting for us " Chaeyoung pat her shoulder and walk to their car.

Lisa raise her head staring at her best friends figure then looking back at the cafe.

" Be strong Chae.... " Lisa whispered to herself.