Visit

Jennie is now having her last shoot for Hera, after so many shots the director immediately update her.

" Ms. Kim you have a visitor "

Jennie is curious because all of her Co members are busy who would visit her.

" Umm who? "Jennie said as she fix her long-sleeved polo.

" Me" After hearing that voice Jennie immediately look up and saw her girlfriend standing beside her director holding some plastic bags.

She immediately run and jump at her girlfriend and give her lots of kisses.

" Okay, okay that's enough wifey I think we should just heard inside your dressing room okay " Rosé said as she felt embarrassed.

They head inside and start to eat what rosé brings.

" I thought you have a schedule today? "

" I moved it because I want to visit you wifey "

" You really love me that much, huh " Jennie said as feed rosé.

" Of course I love you to the moon and back " Rosé said and give her a peck.

After eating Jennie stand up and throw the plastic bags.

" Wow, I never noticed your outfit earlier you really look hot wifey " Rosé also stand up and back hug her.

" Am I? " Jennie turned and face her

" Yes you are, the most hottest and sexiest " Rosé wrap her arms around her waist and Jennie place her hands on Chaeyoungs chest.

" But your the hottest for me Daddy " Jennie pulled her by the neck and kiss her passionately.

The both of them smile between their kiss, after a minute someone interrupt their make out.

" Umm sorry to bother but Ms. Kim someone wants to talk to you " Jennie immediately break their kiss and and ask the staff. 

" And who is it? " Jennie ask as rosé continued to kiss her neck not minding the staff.

" Umm it's Ms.  Chahee " After the staff saying that Chaeyoung immediately pulled away and fix her things.

" I guess she also visits you I just go ahead " Rosé was about go out but Jennie pulled her and motioning the staff to live them alone.

" Are you jealous? " Jennie said as caressed her cheeks.

" I know I don't have the right to be jealous, but she's your best friend " Rosé whispered and look on the floor.

" Hubby you don't have to be jealous, yes she may be my best friend but your the one who own my heart " Jennie said as she place the hand of rosé in her chest.

" I-i'm sorr-"

" You don't need to be sorry, you did nothing wrong baby." Jennie said and Rosé look at her and smile.

" I love you so much wifey " Rosé said and place a kiss on her lips.

Jennie moan between their kiss and pulled away.

" I love you too hubby " Jennie hug her.

" I have to go, I need to prepare for my fan sign event later "

" Okay be safe on driving okay "

" I will bye love " Rosé gives her a peck and head out.

Jennie smiled at herself and head out to meet her best friend.