Studio

Chaeyoung staring sternly on Jennie's ass while sitting on the sofa inside the studio.

" You're really hot " Chaeyoung muttered standing up walking towards the brunette who is facing the mirror.

" Am I " Jennie smirked as she feels the blondes arms around her waist.

" Yeah, that skirt of yours is a tease " Chaeyoung whispered in Jennie's ears.

" Baby where in a freaking studio " Jennie said giving the blonde some access in her neck.

" So it's just the two of us here " Chaeyoung start kissing and sucking Jennie's exposed neck.

Jennie close her eyes as she hold the arm wrapped around her using her left hand while the other one is caressing the blondes locks. She moaned as Chaeyoung lick her neck.

" Hmm " Jennie leaned her head back us she feels the warm hands of Chaeyoung sliding up inside of her crop top.

" Hubby w-we can't do it here someone might come " Jennie managed to say between her moans. Chaeyoung didn't listen instead she starts massaging Jennie's breasts making Jennie groaned.

Jennie close her eyes feeling the pleasure she's receiving from the blonde until.

" Hey why did stop " Jennie turn around watching the blonde walk back in the sofa, but the blonde just smirked at her as she sits.

" Come here " Chaeyoung tap her lap signing Jennie to straddle her. Jennie bite her lips and walk towards the blonde then straddling her.

" Did I tell you how gorgeous you are? " Chaeyoung asked caressing Jennie's ass.

" Hmm, you already told me that many times " Jennie said smiling at her as she place her hands on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

" Well it's true and I can't get enough of you, may I? " Chaeyoung said and asked for the brunettes consent to kiss her.

" What are you waiting for " Jennie husk out.

Chaeyoung smiled then connecting their lips, Jennie moan as Chaeyoung squeeze her butt making the blonde slide in her tongue.

Jennie starts massaging the scalp of Chaeyoung as the blonde suck her bottom lip. Jennie moaned when Chaeyoung starts to roam her tongue around her mouth.

" What a good kisser you are Rosie " Jennie thought.

They continued making out until Chaeyoung pulled away, they stared at each other breathing heavily after that hot their hot session.

" Let's just continue this later I don't want you to feel uncomfortable " Chaeyoung said pushing the strands of Jennie's hair behind her ear.

" Better finish what you started later Park " Jennie muttered giving the blonde a peck.

" I will, I think you need to change your panties baby because I can feel your wetness in my thighs  " Chaeyoung tease her.

" Ugh and that is your fault " Jennie stand up grabbing her bag.

" I didn't even do anything yet your already wet for me " Chaeyoung also stand up while laughing.

" Shut up you horny asshole " Jennie glare at her as she walk inside the rest room.

" I'm not the only one " Chaeyoung shouts and giggled, she looked around the studio and smiled until.

" Yahh don't touch yourself there that's my place to do that to you " Chaeyoung yelled when she heard the brunette groaned.

" Can you stop " Jennie rolled her eyes as she head put from the rest room.

" Ow your done, wheres your panty? " Chaeyoung asked as the brunette stand in front of her.

" Why are you asking for my underwear? " Jennie raise her eyebrow.

" So that I can keep it " Chaeyoung wiggled her brows.

" No you already had a lot in your closet so no " Jennie walk pass her and sits on the sofa.

" What, urgh " Chaeyoung groaned.

" Sorry to keep you guys waiting let's start " The producer budge inside holding a paper.

...Author...

I'm won't stop staring at this pics 😍